Thread: Susan Ward  

•  

Susan Ward

Date of Birth
    April 15, 1976, Monroe, Louisiana, USA

Height
    5' 4" (1.63 m)

Mini Biography
    Susan Ward was born in Monroe, LA. An animal lover as a child, she grew up wanting to become a veterinarian. At age 13, however, a local modeling agent changed her mind. Susan and her mother traveled to New York City to see about getting her a modeling job. She thought that modeling would make her enough money to pay her way through veterinary school, and before a week was out she had signed with the prestigious Ford Modeling Agency. Through Ford she did a lot of print work, and that gave her the idea of trying out a career in acting. She landed a recurring role on All My Children (1970) and later starred alongside Keri Russell and Charisma Carpenter on the night-time soap Malibu Shores (1996), produced by Aaron Spelling. Although the series only lasted eight episodes, Susan got roles in such films as Poison Ivy: The New Seduction (1997) and she even worked with Spelling again in the daytime soap Sunset Beach (1997). Susan subsequently starred in the thriller The In Crowd (2000) and Would I Lie to You? (2002).

Images

Susan Ward - Stepping Out Mag Photoshoot 2001 - 4x

Credit to source.

Images

Re: Susan Ward - Stepping Out Mag Photoshoot 2001 - 4x

I used to have such a crush on this chick I actually sat through two of her movies...no mean feat mind you. But as time went on and I saw she was going to keep her clothes on I got bored.

Images

Re: Susan Ward - Make It Or Brake It Promoshoot - 1x

thanks Heathen

Page 4 of 4 << First ... 234