Release Year: 2017
Studio: Futile Struggles
Cast: Yvette Xtreme
Genres: Brunettes, MILF, panty gags
Video language: English

Yvette and her partner, Andreas came over for a bondage get together a few months ago and I taped it. I almost didn't release the footage, because I wasn't happy with the lighting and camera work, but I figured Yvette has a lot of fans and the quality is not horrendous... not great either. I tied Yvette twice. They requested that I box tie and hogtie her for this one. She stands wearing the purple satin panties that she wore in the 1st tie I did with her. Yvette is pretty stoic, but you see her smirking as the ropes are applied and cinched. Once her arms are bound, I sit her in a chair. I hairtie her before I cut off her well worn panties. I order her to open her mouth. I know she is a very accomplished, flexible, and talented at bondage, but I'm not quite sure she does many gags. That is going to change today. With just a few hard tit slaps, I convince her to open her mouth. Her panties fit nicely and clear tape makes sure they stay put. I then place her on her knees. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 361.6 MB