Hi everyone my name is Emma Lee and I’m a living rubberdoll and fetish bizarre model from Zagreb based in Düsseldorf, Germany my whole live. I’m in my early 30 and have been interested in rubber fetish, modelling and dungeon work since the age of 16, when I first saw in a late night show the heavy rubber model and muse from former Penthouse photographer Jo Hammar, Natalia! In the following years I searched help in the mistress scene to reach my goal of becoming a real bizarre rubberdoll. I worked a lot in dungeons and was trained by the best female domination mistresses worldwide. From Lady Riva in Cologne, Mistress Sandra in Vienna up to Mistress Dominique la Mer which I finally belong to since many years. Mistress Dominique la Mer had something very bizarre in her head and she trained and formed me to this bizarre rubber creature. I got big silicone boobs like my hero Natalia! has and was made daily into full rubber gear. My day started in rubber and it ended in full rubber and bondage gear. My clothing is exclusively made of rubber. It’s bizarre, shiny and tight. Everything in my life is about fetish bizarre rubbersex, bondage and sm practics. When I say everything, then I mean everything. Every single minute is devoted to my fetish and even if I would love to change that, there is still my jointress and mistress which me into that and has the total control about my body and soul. However I wouldn’t change anything in my life. I’m living the dream of millions of women and men outside this world. I often play and massage my big rubberized silicone boobs. I love the heavy weight, the feeling, absolutely everything on them. With my wonderful HW-Design corset Cor13 I get a wonderful tiny and very slim waist. Only my butt is not perfect from my point of view. It’s too small and not round enoguh. Maybe I have to do some butt job and fill it up with lots of silicone. *hehe*.

Format: mp4
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 11.4 GB in 22 files.