Release Year: 2016
Studio: Marc Dorcel
Cast: Jessie Volt, Mia Malkova, Alessa Savage, Juan Lucho, Luke Hardy, Tony De Sergio, Adrian Dimas, Billy King, Miguel Zayas, Chad Rockwell.
Genres: Feature, Foreign, Straight, Anal, Oral, DP, Threesome
Video language: French

Jesse, this pretty blonde who looks forward to the arrival of his American correspondent. Before our relatives, she played the good little girls, but as soon as they turn back, it engages with the worst perversion. His piano teacher is the only one of his many conquests. All that interested in my girl to seduce men ... all people. Even when we go out to dinner with his parents in the family, she finds a way to entice the server and sucking in the kitchen of the restaurant, before being our table neighbor. Regardless of my friends from college or men aged more and more experienced, Jessie real nympho always ready to jump on all the dicks in his reach. It seems that even she fucks three guys in my room, while our parents were out. Fortunately, Mia, her American friend, seems to be much more quiet and shy. And finally, this is what I thought, until I found out that Jesse carried away in a private orgy during their stay here. Finally, Mia is a sacred whore. I was able to notice that I was surprised when filming sexual antics of my girls. I hope that Mia returned home next summer, we still have many things to do both.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:33:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2448kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.7 GB