Thread: TeamSkeet Susy Gala - El Especial De La Manana 243 Photos - 1620px | Feb 18, 2017  

Images

TeamSkeet Susy Gala - El Especial De La Manana 243 Photos - 1620px | Feb 18, 2017

Images

TeamSkeet Re: Susy Gala - El Especial De La Manana 243 Photos - 1620px | Feb 18, 2017

Most grateful for this post and even though I´m usually very sensitive about tattoos and silicone implants but with this set I make a big exception. Susy Gala has a nice interesting face, a very good body and one of the juiciest most amazing fucked pussies that I´ve seen so far. Maybe the team that produced this scene/set used to work for Cumlouder because it is quite similar to the standard of how good their image sets were before and in the last year they have declined a lot. Maybe I could wish for this set in HD resolution but it´s up to TeamSkeet and this is probably the standard size that they are using. Anyway the images are looking good even then they are enlarged. Final conclusion is that the photographer has made a very good work here together with Susy Gala and her male stud. Verdict is five stars out of five possible.