Genres: Tranny

Being a stepmom isn't always easy, especially when my stepson is such a slacker. When he balks at the notion of cleaning the garage, I challenge him to a friendly bet. In between doing laundry, cleaning and taking care of things around the house, I have a little time to devote to video games and I'm pretty skilled with handling a joystick - if I do say so myself! My stepson, who I catch checking out my round ass and shapely legs - showcased in a sexy mini skirt, takes the bet and tells me that if he wins, he wants to indulge in some activity that's sure to put the "X" in "Xbox"!

Well, it turns out my stepson bested me, so I had to deliver on my promise. The screen may say "game over", but the freaky fun has just begun! Fortunately, he has one hell of a joystick on him and I have no problem taking him into my mouth. This tgirl excels at the one person shooter, so I have no problem making him moan with pleasure as I wrap my lips around his hardening shaft. The action goes to the next level as his hands slide under my skirt and grab at my hard cock and we proceed to put the "play" in "Playstation" for one kinky encounter. Trust me, this game is rated "M for Mature" ;)

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 570.7 MB