date: 2017 08 31
    x120 photos 5760x3840px
    size: 181 MB

DOWNLOAD LINK

https://rg.to/file/ab75d69543a510658...08.31.rar.html

https://k2s.cc/file/e184c76ac4b07/fa...2017.08.31.rar

Images

Re: Isabella FameGirls

Apparently the latest set 117 was her last one.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by wurstbrot View Post
    Apparently the latest set 117 was her last one.
    doesent wonders me at all, Vlad seem got totaly different ways since he has Grace, which seem have no problem with different sextoys.. the golden times been when, Sandra, Ella and Virginia been there, shall Isabella have a bright future ahead
    When You enjoyed the Content, a thanks is much appreciated.

Collections

Images

Why are only videos being uploaded on the net? Where are her latest sets?

5. Liked by 1 user: wurstbrot

Images

Quote Originally Posted by SirCookie View Post
    doesent wonders me at all, Vlad seem got totaly different ways since he has Grace, which seem have no problem with different sextoys.. the golden times been when, Sandra, Ella and Virginia been there, shall Isabella have a bright future ahead
    Isabella has been working her way out for a long time. She, Foxy and Audrey are close friends and when Audrey left it was just a matter of time. Grace has now gone the way of Sandra and Katie - in short there is a man in her life who objects to her work. New girl Hannah strikes me as a stop-gap until he finds real replacements. She's more than willing to do the explicit stuff Diana shys away from, but IMHO falls short of the FG standard set by Foxy and Grace.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by dogeboy View Post
    Why are only videos being uploaded on the net? Where are her latest sets?
    Sets are watermarked when a member downloads. FG has banned people for posting the sets. As such they are few and far between and very often get taken down almost immediately.

Images

According to some sources, only the comeback of ELLA (not Isabella) could save FG from disappearing. They state that ELLA has more fans than any other model on Earth due to her extreme beauty and charm. And they point out that ELLA quit because her payment, supposedly, was not enough (and not because of the more explicit shots that, supposedly, Vlad wanted from her). Apparently, ELLA is now married, but several married models keep on shooting explicit shoots. The solution might be to bring back ELLA and shoot more explicit but—at the same time—elegant/classy, well paid shoots that would make everyone happy. But would Vlad accept that? How about ELLA?

Elite Prospect
    Images

Is it possible for Diana to photograph for another website?
    I would like to see her in the metart!!!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by chorongo View Post
    According to some sources, only the comeback of ELLA (not Isabella) could save FG from disappearing. They state that ELLA has more fans than any other model on Earth due to her extreme beauty and charm. And they point out that ELLA quit because her payment, supposedly, was not enough (and not because of the more explicit shots that, supposedly, Vlad wanted from her). Apparently, ELLA is now married, but several married models keep on shooting explicit shoots. The solution might be to bring back ELLA and shoot more explicit but—at the same time—elegant/classy, well paid shoots that would make everyone happy. But would Vlad accept that? How about ELLA?
    This is wishful thinking. Ella left because she got a job in the career field she desired and being a model on a site like Famegirls would work against her. Yes she is married now. She would never do the explicit shots other girls posed for, Vlad explained to me that is one reason Katie was not renewed. She refused to do full frontal and the site could not survive at that time with one explicit model. Enter Casey.It was never about payment for Ella - Katie perhaps but she is married now as well. Vlad simply needs another model the caliber of Monica, Foxy or Grace. A comeback by Foxy would do more for Famegirls than a return of Ella.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Toesucker View Post
    This is wishful thinking. Ella left because she got a job in the career field she desired and being a model on a site like Famegirls would work against her. Yes she is married now. She would never do the explicit shots other girls posed for, Vlad explained to me that is one reason Katie was not renewed. She refused to do full frontal and the site could not survive at that time with one explicit model. Enter Casey.It was never about payment for Ella - Katie perhaps but she is married now as well. Vlad simply needs another model the caliber of Monica, Foxy or Grace. A comeback by Foxy would do more for Famegirls than a return of Ella.

Thanks for the reply! The duo Ella-Katie (featured in set and video) was the hottest thing ever in the modeling world (see above). Too bad to know that, perhaps, it was about payment for Katie. Other sources stated that Ella may come back soon (even if married and with a new job), if the payment is high and fair, and the explicit shots (open leg) are elegant and classy, like Isabella's ones (explicit doesn't have to be raunchy and it can be beautiful). Foxy's comeback wouldn't add much, because she already showed everything and did everything (except from b/g shots). Also, other sources stated that Vlad has unreleased and uncensored material of Ella (photos and videos), that could be released through the special site FG EXTRA. But I have no idea, really. By the way, did Vlad R update his own photography website recently?

Images

What is the domain of vlad's photography website?

Images

Katie was my fave - I am speculating about her. Remember, FG.net was created as a topless site and I think Katie balked at upping the ante for the same $. She was supposedly hard to work with. Foxy is unlikely to do B/G as she is from Ukraine and her family lives there. HC B/G is verboten in Ukraine and she would become a fugitive. There will be a decision on the future of FG in the next 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by chorongo View Post

Thanks for the reply! The duo Ella-Katie (featured in set and video) was the hottest thing ever in the modeling world (see above). Too bad to know that, perhaps, it was about payment for Katie. Other sources stated that Ella may come back soon (even if married and with a new job), if the payment is high and fair, and the explicit shots (open leg) are elegant and classy, like Isabella's ones (explicit doesn't have to be raunchy and it can be beautiful). Foxy's comeback wouldn't add much, because she already showed everything and did everything (except from b/g shots). Also, other sources stated that Vlad has unreleased and uncensored material of Ella (photos and videos), that could be released through the special site FG EXTRA. But I have no idea, really. By the way, did Vlad R update his own photography website recently?

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Toesucker View Post
    Katie was my fave - I am speculating about her. Remember, FG.net was created as a topless site and I think Katie balked at upping the ante for the same $. She was supposedly hard to work with. Foxy is unlikely to do B/G as she is from Ukraine and her family lives there. HC B/G is verboten in Ukraine and she would become a fugitive. There will be a decision on the future of FG in the next 2 months.
    Hi, Toesucker! I remember your interesting statement from July 14: "There will be a decision on the future of FG in the next 2 months." Have you heard any news about it?

Images

Is there a remote chance that the last few image sets will ever be shared? Please

Page 5 of 5 << First ... 345