Lilly and I made a bet last month on who would get the most sales. She has the potential to sell more, but she is kind of a prude bitch. I mean, look at the way she dresses... A pant suit buttoned all the way up to her neck. She probably would have won if she'd show a little more skin and flirt a little. Good thing for me she doesn't because now I get to keep her as my bondage slave for the weekend. She comes over to my "man cave" right after work on Friday evening. I know she's going to be bitchy so the first thing I'm going to do is break her of that. I lead her by her hair and immediately start binding her. Within seconds she starts bitching. "It's to tight", "How Much rope are you going to use" I bet you got picked on a lot as a " I just go along with her as I know I won't have to listen to her for much longer. After I have her box tied, I crotch rope her and tie it off overhead in front of her. I then add another rope and tie it off to the post behind her, further tightening the crotchrope and f Lilly to arch her back. She still tries to bitch, but it fades into heavy breathing, especially when I rip open her blazer and cut off her bra...

Format: mp4
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 1.4 GB in 3 files.