One afternoon I felt like tying Olivia up, so I did. She isn't to happy about it because she knows it's going to be a little more strenuous than she likes, as she knows I wasn't to happy about her coming home with purple hair. The clip starts with me in the process of binding Olivia. She stands neck roped, ankles tied, and her wrists bound behind her back. She looks a little nervous as her elbows are tied, but she knows better than to complain. I sit back and enjoy watching her struggle, in her high heels, to maintain balance and ease the pressure of the neck rope. I then pull her tits free and proceed to grope and slap them. Then I start spanking her ass hard. After a while of that, I untie her neck rope and instead tie her wrists overhead, An tight crotchrope is added and ends at her wrists, which tightens everything up a little more. With Olivia bent over, I can't resist grabbing her by her hair and smacking that ass a few more times. Once again, I take delight in smacking and groping her ass for a bit. I then untie her ankles and pull her left leg way up and tie it off to the same point as her wrists, I grope, slap, and play hith my captive for a while. Olivia endures her bondage the best she can as I leave to find a few more supplies. I return and tie her head back with some twine. I then wrap the ball gag with some microfoam tape. The clip ends shortly after

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:20
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3009kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 435.1 MB