JJ is sleeping as I carry her limp body into my little California loft. JJ is not from around here. She's a naive midwestern girl, which made getting her here in her current state pretty damn easy, I must say. I lay her down on the hard wood floor and examine my prize. I spread her legs and run my hands up and down her pantyhose clad legs. I grope her tits and they are all natural. I ragdoll her a bit before I roll her on her stomach. I pull her wrists together and tightly bind them. I spread her legs again and bind her ankles to thighs. As I'm finishing up JJ starts to wake up. I watch as she trys to figure out whats going on. She starts to struggle furiously as she comes to. I smack her ass and grope her tits to show her there who is in charge and there is nothing she can do about it. She's starting to get a little noisy so I stuff a big foam ball in her mouth. I seal it in with vetwrap and then black tape. JJ is not tied nearly tight enough for my liking, and I want to make sure she can't escape when I leave to pick up my clients. I bind her elbows and add a simple chest harness, pulling her giant tits out as I do. That should hold her. I go make a few phone calls and JJ is left to struggle, moan, squirm, and mmmpphh. When I come back JJ has managed to get on her feet and was inching towards the door, although she literall only made it a few inches, lol... I still don't want to take any chances, so I untie one leg and then hoist it up high really stretching her out. I tie her other still frogtied leg to her elbows. I let her struggle for a while. I'm satisfied that she won't be going anywhere anytime soon, I inform her that I'm heading out to pick up some clients who I think will enjoy her company. I squeeze her tits and smack her thighs and ass as I do. I change my mind and take some pics so my clients can see what a treat they are in for and then I leave. Poor JJ is left bound and gagged and can only guess as to what peril awaits.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:31
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3009kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 551.1 MB