Release Year: 2017
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Choking, Cock Sucking
Video language: English

Screw Folgers, a great way to wake up in the morning is with a slave sucking your cock. Have a first hand look at slave abigail choking and gagging as she deep-throats my cock. You can see how much she loves the taste and feel of me sliding to the back of her throat. As she gets more and more into her duty, her big ass wiggles in the privilege of taking my cock to climax. I reward her with a load that she greedily spreads all over her face for me to see.
slave abigail perspective.
I love the taste of my Master's cock first thing in the morning. Have a first hand look at what it would be like for me to deepthroat your cock like I do his. I cannot help but wiggle my big ass in excitement for the privilege of sucking big hard cock. It is a great way to start my morning in full service, choking and gagging on big dick as I take it balls deep. Master rewards me with coming all over my face with a nice big load that i eagerly smear all over my face for you to see. Mmm, his cock pulsing in my mouth as he cums is beyond addictive. I was thinking of being fucked hard at the same time with you behind me while I gave this morning blowjob. Mmm I love morning cock..

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 327.1 MB