I start removing the leather straps, and replacing them with handcuffs. I handcuff her wrists and elbows. I add leg irons as well before removing the straps on her legs all the while I continue groping and slapping her ass. I wander off for a few minutes. caroline is left to struggle. I return and run her leg iron chain through her handcuffs effectively hogcuffing her. I then cuff her toes and her thumbs. I ask her if she likes the cuffs or the straps better. She gives me a dirty look and grunts angrily at me. That earns caroline some nipple clamps. She moans as I apply them. I leave caroline to struggle on the floor once again. When I return, I have my camera, as I know the other guys in the office will want to see her cuffed up and gagged like this. She is still being a sarcastic bitch, so I decide it's time to move her to the garage. Maybe if she'd been a little more respectful she could have stayed on the nice soft carpet. I remove the clamps and then manhandle and grope her for a while. I then remove her gag. She starts bitching immediately about the taste of the ball. I clasp my hand over her mouth to shut her up again. I remove my hand and ask her what she really meant to say. She Thanks me for taking the gag out, but it is very insincere and sarcastic sounding. I believe it's time for the garage. This is where this Part ends. In The next installment, caroline is tightly bound with rope and crotchroped.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:14
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3009kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 387.5 MB