Page 3 of 2987 << First 1234513531035031003 ... Last >>

Thread: Domination | FemDom | Very Cruel (Mistress and her slave!)  

Images
    Humble male sex toy

Release Year: 2005
    Studio: Small Talk
    Genres: BDSM, Male Dom, Bondage
    Video language: German

These two bossy blondies already know how to get the best of their servant’s meaty cock with no sweat. Just throw a chain noose around his neck and… Bingo! His cock is at your fullest disposal! Now beat it hard and impale any willing pussy on it!

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 20:30
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3592kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 558.6 MB

Download Humble male sex toy

Images
    Jessica (24 March )

Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
    Cast: Jessica
    Genres: Female Domination, Cuckold, All Sex, Femdom
    Video language: English

Jessica, though beautiful girl but her character is quite hard. There are not much things in life that can make her satisfied and her husband already has experienced all goods of her character on himself. She turned him into an errand boy in one year of living together. And now husband is doing his best on satisfying any of her desire. Because he loves her too much. But recently, her desires began to be pretty strange. And now she brought home a cute lover, and told her husband that if he doesn’t like something, he is free to go everywhere.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 21:22
    Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps

File size: 325.6 MB

Download Jessica (24 March )

Images
    Nickey Huntsman

Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
    Cast: Nickey Huntsman
    Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Humiliating, Hardcore

I never dreamed I would be fucked like this again after marrying the shell of a man I have now. My bull tries to show him how to fuck me but that pussy of a man will never satisfy me the way my bull does.

Duration: 14:06
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2769kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 305.9 MB

Download Nickey Huntsman

Images
    Lola,Iwia,George-Boots and Gloves

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: UltimateFetish
    Genres: boot fetish, glove fetish, handjobs, pussy licking, all sex, cum on boots

Sexy gloves and ultra sexy boots ! Our two goddess don't need anything else to make the temperature rising. With their perfect bodies, Lola and Iwia are an explosive duo as they like to tease, they like to play, they like to please. Enjoy this exclusive hardcore video. Camera is handheld for providing a lots of close-ups.

Duration: 17:58
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6033kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 818.9 MB

Download Lola,Iwia,George-Boots and Gloves

5. Liked by 1 user: HarryG

Images
    Serina and Gisele

Release Year: 2015
    Studio: Bratty HandJobs
    Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob

This clip is a recording of a lesson called “The Art of Edging.” The format for the class is a lecture demonstration with some hands on training. Serina has procured a male subject for her student, Gisele, to practice with. Serina describes the male as “a toy” to be played with. She explains the objective is to tease the male and not give it exactly what it wants. Serina begins the demonstration with a simple stroking technique. Serina shakes her head and laughs at how easy it is for her experienced hands to draw per-cum from the male. Gisele takes a turn. Her teacher makes a correction to her grip and Gisele adjusts. Serina shows Gisele how to excite the cock using just her thumb. Serina makes small circles with her thumb against the back of the head of the cock. She pulls up a long string of pre-cum for Gisele to see. Gisele takes note and tries the technique herself. The girls take turns torturously edging the cock. They withhold its climax by being attentive to the male’s breath. When the cock cums it surprises them both. The girls head down to the basement to grab a fresh male for more practice

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 17:19
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

File size: 785.3 MB

Download Serina and Gisele

Images
    Crazy bitch punishment

Watch out for the hardcore punishment from the crazy bitch as she is punishing her slave real hard. Lighting candles above her ass and burning her for misbehaving in a crazy female domination bang action.

Duration: 8:59
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3569kbps

File size: 243.4 MB

Download Crazy bitch punishment

Images
    Milked Bone Dry

Studio: Mistress Ezada Sinn
    Genres: Mistress, Female Domination, Femdom Handjob, Ruined Orgasm, made Ejaculation

Another week-end break with My travel slave, in Croatia this time. As usual, I decided to train him during the weekend in a certain area, I think this is very useful for creating the best slave for Me. In previous travels I had a ballbusting training weekend with him, another time it was full toilet training, this time it's made cumming. So, over the course of this weekend I milked him something like 16 times. So now, there's still half an hour before we need to leave for the airport, and I intend to use this time to make sure that his balls are completely empty by making at least one more ejaculation of out his pathetic cock. More pathetic that usual, since it's been in My hand for over a minute already and it's still as flaccid as before. But let's not waste time, I have a plane to catch, and see if this slave has still got any cum in his balls. I will extract it all!!!

Duration: 15:09
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
    Audio: 161kbps

File size: 556.0 MB

Download Milked Bone Dry

Images
    Domina Hera

Cast: Domina Hera
    Genres: Femdom, Domination, CBT, Legs, Brat Girls, Hihg Heels, Ball Abuse, Whipping

She whips his boner full make and endless times with her handy penis whip and her gloved hand. No wonder that his cock shrivels under her brutal beatings. So she let him masturbate and watch him like a real lady voyeur who likes naked men, standing in front of her with a boner! He works hard on his cock and indeed his cock is stiff and upright for the next extra hard hit with her whip... making his cock hurt like hell!

Duration: 6:16
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

File size: 241.7 MB

Download Domina Hera

Images
    Blond babe gone solo

Gorgeous blond babe gone solo as she is enjoying pleasuring her lonely pussy with her magic fingers put in action. Watch and get freaky together as you cum together with the gorgeous blond chick.

Duration: 8:44
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3626kbps

File size: 240.0 MB

Download Blond babe gone solo

Images
    Klixen - Latex Teaser

Cast: Klixen
    Genres: Femdom, Latex, Handjob

...sexy high-heel-boots in combination with this black latex-dress... i give my fancy full scope... or better said, i will fire your imagination... i bring you to the edge... and i keep you there for a while... keep you at a point, only a few moments before cumshot... in between i stop, hold your hard dick, kiss it, and bring it again to this point... what do you think? when will i let you cum? now? in 5 minutes? in half an hour?

Total size: 619.0 MB in 2 files.

Download Klixen - Latex Teaser

Images
    3rd Wheel with Molly and Alex

Lance has been fucking Molly Jane once a week for a while. He thought she was single and it was a typical “fuck buddy” situation. She invited him over to talk, and now she is telling him she has a boyfriend. And she told her boyfriend about him…
    She calms Lance down, and tells him her boyfriend, Alex Adams, is actually cool with it. In fact, he’s on his way over. The only thing is, her boyfriend wants to watch Molly fuck Lance with a strap-on.
    Lance tries to get up to leave, but Molly take her shirt off and seduces him into trying the strap-on thing. She slides her strap-on cock inside him while stroking his hard dick and then fucks him until he likes it.

Duration: 20:33
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 612.3 MB

Download 3rd Wheel with Molly and Alex

Images
    Leprechaun Slaves Are Good For Something

Studio: ClubDom
    Cast: Dahlia Rain, Goddess Tangent
    Genres: Ball Busting, Caning, CBT

Goddess Dahlia and Mistress Tangent ask their pathetic leprechaun slaves if they're ready for their special St. Patrick's day ball busting. When one of their slaves collapses after just a few kicks, Goddess Dahlia and Mistress Tangent decide that a special punishment is in order. They bend the pathetically unprepared slave over his cage and begin caning his pale Irish ass. Goddess Dahlia and Mistress Tangent take turns swatting his reddening ass with their canes until her learns his lesson. Their slave's saggy pink ass cheeks ripple with each swat of Mistress Tangent's cane as she really beats his leprechaun ass until it turns purple. Dahlia Rain, Goddess Tangent

Duration: 7:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11618kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 604.0 MB

Download Leprechaun Slaves Are Good For Something

Images
    Borrowing A Slave's Ass

Cast: Lydia Supremacy, Michelle Lacy
    Genres: Dildo Play, Strap-on

Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne borrow a slave from their friend to train his pathetic ass how to take a cock. Mistress Cheyenne shoves her strap on cock in his throat so the slave can drool and choke all over it. Soon, Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne have the slave bent over where Mistress Cheyenne spreads his man pussy open so Mistress Lydia can shove her long hand held cock deep in his gaping unused hole. After Mistress Lydia loosens him up, Mistress Cheyenne gives him the rough ride she promised him, pegging his tight virgin man pussy. Mistress Cheyenne then starts pile drive pegging his ass, making sure he's ready to be able to take any dick his Mistress can stuff in him, and leaving him craving for more cock. Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy, Michelle Lacy

Duration: 6:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11628kbps

File size: 524.0 MB

Download Borrowing A Slave's Ass

Images
    Work out those Nuts!

Cast: Alexia Jordan
    Genres: CBT, Femdom

Alexia Jordan humiliates her male bitch by making him exercise his nuts. She demands he swing TWO gallon jugs from them as she supervises and berates him all day. Alexia is pleased as the slut's balls swell with the enormous amount of weight they are lifting. Alexia Jordan

Duration: 4:34
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11844kbps
    Audio: 127kbps

File size: 401.1 MB

Download Work out those Nuts!

Images
    Cock Talk - Sharmane Lynn

Studio: OSK Productions

Discover a woman at her sexual peak experience an epiphany of sort right before she decides to suck some cock .She reflects on her past and appreciates the moment .She lusts for the cock and cherishes the opportunity, She's horny as hell ...just suck it!

Duration: 9:14
    Video: 712x468, AVC (H.264), 3777kbps

File size: 264.2 MB

Download Cock Talk - Sharmane Lynn