Page 4 of 5 << First ... 2345 Last >>

Thread: [KarinaHart] - Site-Rip - 58 Picture Sets  

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: The Joy Of Spreading - x60

Let's answer some member mail. L.H. from Wantagh, New York, writes, "Dear Karina. I hope you don't find this question to be too forward, but do you shave your pussy every day?" Responded Karina, "Yes, absolutely! A girl must if she has a shaved pussy, otherwise stubble will grow in and it'll start to itch. Besides, when I reach down there (which is just about every day!), I love to feel the softness. I know some men prefer women with hair down there, and some women like it, too, but personally, I think I look best with a hairless pussy." Hey, good question, L.H. And great answer, Karina! G.Z, from London, England, writes, "In your pictures and videos, you seem to be having a lot of fun doing what you're doing. Most girls would be self-conscious about showing off their naked boobs and spreading their pussy, but you're not." Uh, G.Z., was there a question in there that we missed? Regardless, Karina responded, "I look like I'm having fun because I am! I think I was given this gift, which is my body, and I enjoy showing it off for your pleasure. I am getting pleasure, too!" Thanks for the responses, Karina. But we don't think you're getting as much pleasure as we are!

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24524604...ading.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: The Perfect Canvas - x162

Karina Hart, painter. It's not the first thing you usually think about when you think about Karina, but let's face it: Somebody has to paint those rooms in your house or apartment one of these days, and it might as well be a super-busty, super-sexy babe whose clothes don't stay on for the entire process. As you'll see in this posting, Karina really isn't much of a painter. Before long, she's ignoring the walls and paying special attention to her tits and pussy. Hey, she's a young chick! She's not used to doing manual labor. Besides, that's what men are for. You're about to see one of the kinkiest things (if not the kinkiest thing) *Karina has ever done on KarinaHart.com. She finds uses for a paint brush that we'd never thought of. Well, we'd thought of them. We just never thought we'd get the chance to see anyone do them.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24524685...part1.rar.html
    https://rapidshare.com/files/24525076...part2.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: The Perfect Date - x65

This is one of Karina's hot-date outfits. If you're lucky enough to be dating Karina and she shows up at the door wearing something like this, you're in luck: She likes you. She's planning on having sex with you. That cleavage popping out of her strapless top? It's a preview of what's to come. "I don't think I would ever wear anything like this on a first date, unless I was very horny," Karina said. "But after two or three dates, if I like a guy, then definitely. I'll let him know what he's getting." Just imagine, fellas: Could you make it through dinner without shooting a load in your pants? Wouldn't that be one of those situations where you'd say, "Let's skip dessert." Hey, let's skip the entrée, too. "I'm the main course!" Karina joked. "Why not eat me!"

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24525780..._Date.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: The Seven-Inch Itch - x75

If Marilyn Monroe had been super-stacked and worn green in The Seven-Year Itch... "Excuse me," Karina said as she pulled on this dress. "What is the seven-year itch?" Ah, to be young and Czech! The Seven-Year Itch, as we explained to Karina, was the 1955 movie in which Marilyn Monroe wore her famous white dress and stood over a subway grating in New York. When a train came by, the wind from the train made her dress billow, resulting in one of the most-famous scenes in movie history. "Who is Marilyn Monroe?" Karina asked, and at that point, we knew it was time to move on. Besides, Karina is making history on her own here, flashing record-breaking cleavage that never would have gotten past those 1955 movie censors, then whipping out her tits and spreading and dildo-izing her pussy in ways that Ms. Monroe never could have dreamed of when she posed for Playboy. Looking at Karina in and out of that green dress, we've got a severe case of the seven-inch itch.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24527420..._Itch.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: The Ultimate Sweater Girl - x75

"I loved this shoot because the bedroom was so elegant and classy but simple," Karina said. "I loved the sweater I am wearing at the beginning, too! It was so comfortable, I wanted to take it home." Of course, we let her. How do you say no to a girl like Karina? Besides, by the time she was done wearing it, her tits had stretched the sweater far past the point where anyone else could wear it. "That happens sometimes," Karina said, laughing. "Sometimes one of my friends will be wearing something I like, and I will ask to borrow it, and they will say, 'No, Karina! Once you wear it, nobody else can ever wear it!'" There's another reason for that (other than the obvious sweater-stretching one). It'll never look as good on anyone else as it does on Karina. She's the ultimate sweater girl.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24527635..._Girl.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: The Wet T-Shirt - x76

The clothing vs. naked debate will rage among big-tit lovers forever. On one side, you have the guys who love seeing how a pair of big tits looks in a tight top. Yeah, they wanna see the girls naked, but first they want to see them as they might see them if they passed them on the street. On the other side, you have the guys who say, "I can see girls in clothes any time I want. I want to see them naked!" But there's one thing both sides can agree on: tits in wet T-shirts. It is the ultimate compromise, the ultimate pairing of clothing and nudity, and here, Karina shows us why. As the shower water cascades over Karina's flimsy, white T-shirt, revealing more and more of her H-cup beauties, one almost has the urge to tell her, "You don't have to take off the T-shirt. You can leave it on forever." Because we're seeing all we need to see. But then, the T-shirt finally comes off, and Karina plays with her wet tits and works her sweet pussy with the shower head and a dildo, and suddenly, we don't know which side of this debate we're on. Karina, in and out of a wet T-shirt, has made us lose our minds.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24527925...Shirt.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Tool Time Girl - x83

Here's Karina wearing the top she's wearing on the cover of the 2009 SCORE Calendar, themed "tits in tight tops" from cover to cover (you can grab a copy of the February 2009 issue, which contains the 32-page calendar, online at eBoobStore.com or at your local newsstand/adult store, beginning December 2, 2008). Karina defines the phrase "sweater stretcher," and this scenario makes her our favorite tool girl. Remember the tool time girl on the TV show Home Improvement, famously played by Pamela Anderson. Well, Pammy has nice tits from the mainstream point of view, but she can't compare to Karina, who works our tools like nobody ever has. Notice, though, that Karina's favorite tool seems to be that pink dildo, which she expertly uses to hammer her pretty pussy. For many men, this is the dream: a pretty girl with big tits, a nicely equipped workshop, a quiet place to jack. Enjoy the show. And don't forget to get a copy of that calendar.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24528184..._Girl.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Totally Shaved - x76

"Totally shaved or totally unshaved. Never in-between," Karina said of her pussy-hair preference. "I either shave it every day or I do not shave it at all." The reason? "If I let it grow more than a few days, it starts to itch." She smiled and blushed. "I can not walk around all day with my hand down my pants because my pussy hair itches." Good point. Here, Karina shaves. Thoroughly. Using plenty of water and shaving cream. She shaves her pussy then shaves it again, and by the time she's done, you could land a 747 on her pubic region, it's so smooth. But you don't want to land a 747 on her pussy, do you? You want to land your cock deep inside of it! "I like when I am shaved because when I am having sex, I can look down and see what is happening," she said. What's happening, of course, is that her bald beaver is getting drilled by a hard-on. You know that. She knows that. But sometimes, you need a visual. So just imagine your cock going in and out of Karina's shaved hole. And just try not to cum until the end of this pictorial. Karina dares you.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24528395...haved.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Who's Teasing Who - x76

Who takes a shower with her clothes on? A girl who wants nothing more than to tease us before she satisfies us, that's who. A girl like Karina. The sheer, wet T-shirt at the start is a nice touch. In the photos, we enjoy an ants-eye view of her rack. As the action proceeds, we think Karina is about to get naked, but she isn't. She wants to tease us some more, but is this really a tease or is it exactly what we want to see: Karina soaping up her twin beauties through her shirt? And who exactly is she teasing? "I like to take a shower and see how long I can go without touching my pussy," she said. "I will touch every other part of my body, my breasts especially, until I get so excited, I must get myself off." That's what the dildo is for. With Karina, it's always handy.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24529082...g_Who.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Why Busty Babes Look Better In Bustiers - x70

The very idea of Karina wearing a bustier (or anything like one) is kinda laughable, when you think about it. "I don't think I need anything to make my boobs look bigger," Karina once told us. And she's exactly right. But here's the thing about bustiers: When a small-breasted chick wears one, it looks like she's just trying to make her tits look bigger. When Karina wears one, it looks like she's proudly putting on display her God-given treasures. Or to put it another way, you wouldn't put a $10,000 painting in a $10 frame you bought at Wal-Mart. You'd spend the money to get it custom-framed, to give it the presentation it deserves. Here, Karina gives her breasts the presentation they deserve. Of course, before long, her tits come out, and so does her pussy, and has there ever been a model, especially a young one, who's as good at showing off what she's got as Karina is? The best word to describe her is "plush." She looks like you could just sink into her...and stay there forever.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24529456...tiers.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: You Can't Teach Tits - x79

You own a business, your secretary is Karina Hart and you're in deep shit. She can't type worth a lick, she doesn't even know shorthand, but she's super-stacked and she always comes to work wearing tight tops that reveal miles of cleavage. This is no way to run a business, but what are you gonna do, fire her? Are you out of your mind? Because as a great boss once said, "You can teach 'em how to type. You can teach 'em shorthand. But you can't teach tits." And that's exactly right. So, payday comes, and you think it might finally be time to let her go. Give her the ol' pink slip. You call her into your office. "Ms. Hart," you say. "Yes?" she purrs, leaning forward to give you a view deep into her impressive qualifications. You think about it for a few seconds. You realize that secretaries like Karina are one in a million. Your cock is hard. Your brain is going soft. Two heads are battling. Guess which one wins?

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24529852..._Tits.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: You Just Can't Hide Those Curves - x67

Here's Karina in a two-piece swimsuit that's made to look like a one-piece. "Why?" you might ask. "Why put a curvy, voluptuous beauty in a swimsuit that hides her curves?" Well, if you're asking that question, you obviously haven't looked at the pictures or watched the video. The reason is simple: When Karina wears a swimsuit like this, she proves just how built she is. She proves how impossible it is to hide her curves. "Maybe if I wear a burlap bag," Karina joked. Now, the good news for beachgoers is that when Karina makes her infrequent trips to the beach (Prague isn't exactly on the ocean), she wears skimpy two-piece bathing suit that make everybody's eyes pop out of their heads. But like we said--and as is proven here--it just doesn't matter what Karina wears (as long as it's not a burlap bag). Her curves are impossible to hide.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24530347...urves.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Your Holiday BONUS - Karina & Christy Marks Together - x48

Holiday bonuses can be so tacky, don't you think? A frozen turkey. A gift card to Target. The always-feared grab bag, in which you're sure to get something you don't want from somebody you don't like. But your holiday bonus from KarinaHart.com isn't tacky, and it's certainly not something you'll want to give back. It¹s the gift that keeps on giving: Super stacked naturals Karina and Christy Marks (the 2007 SCORE Newcomer of the Year) going tit-to-tit for the first time. The scene: a romantic castle in Budapest, Hungary. Karina had never done girl-girl before, and she was nervous about it until she ended up in the hands of Christy, who loves tits and pussy nearly as much as she loves cock. "I loved playing with Karina's breasts", Christy said. "They're so big and heavy, but they're soft. I loved sucking on them. And you know what I loved most?" No, Christy. What? "Making Karina cum!" Happy holidays, fellas!

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24531159...ether.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images

Re: [KarinaHart] - Site-Rip - 58 Picture Sets

Thankyou for posting these amazing sets of Karina!

Images

Re: [KarinaHart] - Site-Rip - 58 Picture Sets

After guys & girls

This is probably a very long-shot but thought I would throw it out

Was updating my Karina Heart folders and found I'd lost most if not all of her Scoreland sets, came across this thread but none of the links work and when tried to dl them manually missing so many from each set

So was wondering if any of you guys could help me out with links or places to get them all again

Thanks everyone

Medusa x
    http://kitty-kats.net/signaturepics/sigpic10133741_1.gif

Page 4 of 5 << First ... 2345 Last >>