Page 2 of 5 << First 1234 ... Last >>

Thread: [KarinaHart] - Site-Rip - 58 Picture Sets  

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Jumping Jugs - x72

The sight of a chick with H-cup naturals jumping rope is astounding, heart-stopping, history-making. The fact that Karina is wearing a bikini while jumping rope simply boggles the mind and takes this posting to a whole new level. Then, of course, she works the jump rope up between her sweet ass cheeks and pussy lips. Then she wraps the rope around her tits. Gentlemen, here's the deal: We've been in gyms where hot babes wearing next-to-nothing were working out, but we've never seen anything like this. "I don't think I would jump rope in a public gym," Karina admitted. "It would attract too much attention." But, you see, that's what makes this video and these pictures so special. We're seeing something we've dreamt about seeing, something we've never seen in real life. And Karina makes our dreams come true once again.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24511896..._Jugs.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Karina Casts A Spell - x65

Pick a card, any card. Ace of spades? That means you'll spend the rest of your life jacking to Karina Hart's tits. Queen of diamonds? Same thing. Ten of clubs? Ditto. This deck is stacked, just like Karina. But what did you expect? She's an Eastern European gypsy woman, and she's cast a spell on you. "Gypsy women are sexy," Karina said. "I think that is why men like them so much. It is not because they can tell your future or read your mind. It is because many of them have big breasts and are very seductive." Can Karina read our minds? "I am not a gypsy, but I know exactly what is on your mind," Karina said as she cradled her rack and chose a dildo from her magic box. "You are thinking about how wonderful it would be to bury your head between my breasts and suck on my nipples. You are thinking about eating my pussy and giving me a good fucking!" Exactly! How did she know? "All men are the same," Karina said as she slid the dildo inside her pink cunt. And no woman is like Karina.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24512405...Spell.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Karina Kryptonite - x83

SCORE subscriber and big-time sweater enthusiast T.N. writes "Big-tittied girls in tight sweaters are guys kryptonite. I get weak in the knees when I see such a girl, but I'll also get hard in the cock." He's got that right! Karina in a tight, blue, crop-top sweater is an astounding sight, as are Karina's tits in that sexy, girlie bra. As is her rack when it finally comes tumbling out of her get-up. But the fun is only getting started because then it's bath tub time, which means wet tits, wet pussy, and a big dildo disappearing between Karina's flesh bombs during a simulation tit-fuck. Thanks to our photographer, too, for getting way up on his ladder and shooting down while Karina lay in the tub, posing beautifully for what turned out to be one of her most magnificent photos ever. "When a photo shoot starts, I never know what is going to happen or where the photographer is going to take it," Karina said. "This one was fun and different. First I am in a sweater, then I am in a bathtub! It didn't make much sense." Well, maybe it doesn't make sense if you're a girl. If you're a cock, it makes perfect sense.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24513075...onite.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Karina Makes Things Grow - x62

Oh, Karina, how does your garden grow? And if your garden grows like your boobs did well, that's gonna be one out of control garden with plenty of flowers. In these photos and the accompanying video, we get to see a different side of Karina: the domestic side. The girl who has hobbies that don't involve taking off her clothes or seeing how big a dildo she can handle. Okay, eventually, Karina's clothes do come off, and the dildo does come out, and then, of course, the dildo goes in. Because with a girl like Karina, she can handle the domestic side for just so long. After a while, she just gets horny. And that's a matter that, like her garden, she can tend to.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24513170..._Grow.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Karina's Bra Show - x58

Here, we get to see one of our favorite things: a super-busty chick trying on bras. Karina Hart is always looking for bras to stuff her HH-cup tits into, and she's usually not successful. "I like pretty bras, but they are hard to find," she said. "I only own two bras right now, a white one and a black one. The stores don't sell bras in my size. When I do find some in my size, they have a bad cut and don't look good. So I didn't buy a new bra for about a year, and the bra I wear is about two sizes smaller than my real size. I'm really frustrated because of it. So if you know about a store where they have bras with big cups which don't look like they are for grannies, please let me know. I would be extremely happy." Listen, guys, you want to make Karina happy. Because if you make her happy, she'll make you happy.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24513535..._Show.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Karina's First TIT-FUCK - x105

Here it is, fellas, the moment you've been waiting for: Karina finally tugs on a hard cock--a real, hard cock--and takes it between her glorious tits. This is the culmination of every boob-man's fantasy, and Karina doesn't disappoint in her hottest scene yet. It was shot for the full-length feature DVD Busty Riding Academy, available in the store. Basically, the setup goes like this: Karina and her busty friends (Christy Marks, Terry Nova, Jasmine Black, Melissa Mandlikova and Kristy Klenot) have been attending a riding school (although they seem to spend most of their time riding cocks, not horses). Lord Chandler, who runs the school, lusts after Karina, but she doesn't lust after him. She has her eyes on Carlos, the stable boy, and what Karina wants, Karina gets: a hot, sticky load all over her rack. Treasure these photos and the video, members. This is Karina's first boy-girl, and who knows if there'll ever be another.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24513726...-FUCK.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Karina's Kitchen - x65

She has big tits. She's beautiful. She's sexy. And she can cook? Is Karina Hart the perfect woman, or what? "Well, I do not cook a lot," she said. "I am very busy with my studies. But if I had the right man and he wanted me to cook for him, I would!" In these pictures and the accompanying video, Karina makes quite a mess out of the kitchen, which is exactly what we wanted. And how about those doughy tits? Hey, you knew we couldn't resist that line! Anyway, imagine: You wake up in the morning after a night of incredible sex with Karina. You can't count how many times you came all over her tits. And now, you're hungry. And you smell something good coming from the kitchen. Karina's cooking!

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24513799...tchen.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Karina's Naughty Stockings - x78

From the front, it looks like Karina is wearing a simple, very-low-cut top and a simple pair of tights. Nothing unusual, other than Karina's natural beauty and natural big tits (which make any top she wears look extraordinary). But then, Karina stands up and turns around and whoa! That's not a pair of tights! It's a stocking! And Karina, it looks like you forgot something. Like your panties! "I didn't forget," Karina said, giggling. "I like it this way." We like it, too, and wouldn't you love to grab Karina's stockings and tear your way into her ass, bury your head in her ass crack, slap those cheeks, spread em wide and lick her asshole without even taking her stocking off? "That is the whole idea, isn't it?" Karina said. Not the whole idea, Karina. In your case, tits must be part of the whole idea.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24514352...kings.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Karina's Secret - x76

"What man doesn't enjoy having his woman dress up for him in beautiful lingerie?" Karina asked, knowing the answer. Yes, it's true. We love it. And although we've seen Karina with the casual look and Karina with the businesswoman's look and Karina in elegant going-out clothes, few things can match the erotic excitement we get from seeing Karina in totally slutty lingerie, completely done up in corset, stockings, garters and fuck-me pumps. An outfit that leaves no doubt as to what she wants. "Oh, you know it!" Karina said as she pumped her pussy with a big, carrot-colored dildo. "I would not wear this outfit to clean the house or to cook dinner." She thought about that for a second. "Okay, maybe to cook dinner, but you know what would happen after we eat!" Yep. After we eat, we dine on the main course: Karina. H-cup tits. Long legs. Big ass. Succulent pussy. And this outfit wraps it up for us in one cock-hardening package.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24514726...ecret.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Lace to Lust - x70

Karina says she'd wear lingerie like this "maybe for a special man on Valentine's Day. But I don't have a special man in my life right now." The great thing about an outfit like this is that if you saw it in the store, you wouldn't think it was anything special, but then Karina slips it on and...kapow! H-cup tits threaten to burst through the lace, and when Karina spreads her legs, there it is, her bald, pink pussy, covered but very visible. You'd have to overcome the urge to whip out your cock and fuck her right through the lace. But wait a second. You don't have to overcome the urge. You're Karina's special man now, and she wore this just for you. When she's laying on that couch, tits out, legs spread, smiling at you, she wants you to do what you want with her. "I love when a man is confident enough to have his way with me," she said. "The only limit is his imagination." In other words, no limits.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24515161..._Lust.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Laundry Day - x76

Ah, Karina! She can make an ordinarily mundane task, like doing the laundry, exciting. Riddle: How many H-cup bras can Karina stuff into the washing machine at one time? Probably two or three, at most. "I don't wash my bras in the washing machine," Karina said. "They are too expensive. I wash them with my own two hands." Okay, show of hands here, men: How many of you would volunteer to do Karina's wash, just for the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to handle her bras and panties and see how stretched out her tight tops really get. Count us in, and we hate doing the laundry. "I hate it, too, but this time, it was fun," Karina reported after getting all soapy, for who knows what reason. Really, why is Karina pouring laundry detergent over her precious breasts? Because they're there!

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24515422...y_Day.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Maid For Fun - x68

No matter the time or the place, there are several fantasy girls that are constant and that guys never tire of. Among them the cop, the student, the nurse, the teacher, and this popular character: the maid. Everyone loves the busty maid, her huge boobs threatening to spill out of her flimsy costume, delightfully bending over as she dusts the furniture and the thought of her jumping on top of you as she serves herself as the main dish for breakfast in bed. Karina understands this boobalicous fantasy girl and wonderfully becomes one in this pictorial. She's got the black stockings, the traditional French maid costume, the heels. She's got it down. "I can understand this and I know how much men love to dream of a beautiful servant," Karina muses. "In Victorian times in England, the secret erotic literature was filled with many such encounters between a man and a maid. I think most every country has this kind of secret erotic maid stories in their history. Every man of every nationality has dreamt of releasing his lust with a sexy maid in his bedroom. In my own fantasy, I have thought of serving the lord of the house, dressed in a delicate maid's costume. It's a sexy image, yes? I and my friends Melissa Mandlikova, Kristy, Dominno and Katarina had so much fun making our new movie Hooter Hotel. We all play maids in a big hotel and tease the hero! I hope you will watch it and tell me what you think!"

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24515805...r_Fun.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Merry Christmas From Karina Hart - x68

What do you want to see under your Christmas tree this year? How about lusty, super-busty Karina Hart, packaged in stockings and a skin-tight, cleavage revealing, Christmas-red bit of lingerie that shows off every inch of her delicious curves. These photos and the accompanying video were shot just for you, to cheer up your holiday season if it needs cheering or just to remind you of how blessed we are to have a girl like Karina who's so generous in sharing her natural gifts. Christmas is a time for giving, Karina said, flashing that mischievous smile of hers. And I think this Christmas, I would like to give a lucky man the tit-fuck of his life. That's a present no big-tit lover would ever return.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24515929..._Hart.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: New Year's Bonus - Game, Set, Tits - x66

Karina met Mandy Pearl, an F-cup newcomer from England, while on-location in Budapest, Hungary, to film the DVDs Hooter Hotel and Busty Riding Academy. They immediately hit it off, and when we suggested that they head outside for a game of big-boob tennis, the girls giggled, grabbed their racquets, grabbed their racks and ran outside. Our reporter at the scene described it this way: "Karina gives us a jiggle and a giggle and bounds back over to her side of the court to hit some balls for video. We get so caught up in the tit-tennis that we don't see Mandy come onto the court. "How do I look?' Mandy says with her crisp British accent. Does this make my tits look nice? "We turn around, and Mandy is in a sheer, white t-shirt that is stretched so tight over her pretty titties that we can clearly make out the outline of her areolae. She asks us if she should shake her tits for us, too, and we almost clap in anticipation. All these tits are reducing us to mush. And then the girls are playing tennis, and although Mandy has some skills, we don't care if they hit the balls or not. We just want them to keep running and jumping around. But the muggy weather gets the best of them, and within minutes they are hot and sweaty. And then we hear the words we've been waiting for "Bring out the water balloons, says Peter, our photographer, and the girls laugh and jog over." Gentlemen, we know that it might be very cold right now, depending on where you are. But if this video doesn't warm you up, nothing will. Happy New Year!

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24516346..._Tits.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Pink Dress, Pretty Flower, Giant Dildo - x54

Karina looks so pretty with her hair down and a big, pink flower on her wrist. That pink dress looks nice on her, too. Looking at her from the waist up, a person might think, "What a sweet, pretty, young girl. So innocent." Okay, all of that was dead-on until the "innocent" part. Because look further down. Check out the stockings Karina is wearing. That's when you start to realize, "This is going to heat up in a hurry." And it does. The tits come out. The pussy gets spread. And then, Karina pulls out a big, purple dildo that she proceeds to stuff her pussy with. Sweet? Yeah. Pretty? Definitely. Young? Yep! But innocent? The flower stays on. The dildo plunges deeper. People who see Karina in the stores or the classroom know only what they see. But the members of KarinaHart.com know the real Karina.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24516702...Dildo.rar.html

Page 2 of 5 << First 1234 ... Last >>