I gag Rachel with an open mouth spreader gag and this puts a smile on Riley's face. I rope her neck to the post next before I start clamping her tits. Rachel really starts whimpering and yelping now as the clamps are applied next to her nipples. I go off to get a few more as Riley continues playing with her helpless captive. I get back and put clamps on the other sides of her nipples. Now Rachel is really sobbing... you'd think we were sawing her foot off with a hack saw. Riley mentions that she always has been a little overly dramatic. I jiggle and squeeze her clamped tits and this gets Rachel moaning through her dental gag even more. We take the clamps off and I start flicking her sore nipples. Poor Rachel, it seems she doesn't have much of a pain tolerance. This isn't going to be to her advantage today. Riley keeps playing with Rachel, I keep adding more rope, and Rachel keeps sobbing and whimpering. Soon her tits are tied and her crotchrope has been pulled up and tied off overhead even tighter. Rachel is regagged with a red ballgag and then her face is tied to the post. I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get her arms tied better, but it's extremely hot and Riley and myself are hungry. I'm confident that Rachel isn't going to get loose while we go sit in the air conditioning, have dinner and further discuss Rachel's training. Later when we get back, we release her from the post and bend her over a saw . Rachel sobs again as we discuss what we plan on doing with her next.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 505.6 MB