With Sage still on her knees, I stuff an old shop rag in her mouth and then wrap black tape around her head to secure it. I put her on her stomach next, before I grab her by her ankles and pull her back where I want her. I cross and tie her ankles before I tie them off to her waist rope. They are secured even further when I tie them to her thighs as well. To really make her bondage escape proof, I use clear tape to tape up her hands into balls. I pull her head back and tie off her hair so it stays that way. Sage seemed to enjoy the light bondage and groping, but she doesn't seem quite so happy now that she's completely helpless in tight bondage. I remove her shoes and start smacking her feet with a thin wooden paddle. I smack her ass with my hands a few times before I leave her to endure her hogtie. After a while, I want to see her tits and crotchrope a little better, so I roll her onto her side. I leave her on her side and shortly return with some nipple clamps. Sage bucks and screams through her gag as they are applied. She yelps and twitches as I flick the clamps. I leave her again momentarily. She finally settles down, but I return with more clamps. I add one more clamp and Sage starts screaming and bucking like crazy! I give her a few moments to see if she'll adjust, but she continues. I remove the last clamp. Sage continues moaning and twitching. I gradually remove the last 2 clamps. She just can't seem to get her composure back and she rolls herself back on her stomach. She starts to choke on her gag, so I quickly remove it. She Thanks me and mentions that she just received therapy. I let the camera roll for a few more minutes while I start to untie Sage.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 390.5 MB