Page 4 of 12 << First ... 23456 ... Last >>

Thread: Hard Fisting | Dildo | Dragon dildo  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Re: Hard Fisting Content

Fist Anal Hors Limites 2

Release Year: 2001
    Genres: Фистинг и вибраторы

Simone est de retour, plus en forme que jamais. Et elle est bien decidee a nous le montrer. Lareine du Fist nous offre une fois de plus un spectacle qui depasse l'entendement...

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:26:11
    Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 776kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 615.5 MB

Download Fist Anal Hors Limites 2

Elite Prospect
    Images

Peehole & Pussy Penetrations

Release Year: 2008

Watch in shock and amazement as Ty uses dildos too big and thick for ordinary sluts to stretch her fuck hole to unbelievable proportions. Not content with abusing her pussy, Ty penetrates her pee hole in search of new and more extreme pleasure.
    Ty stretches and stuffs her seemingly bottomless cunt with mammoth dildos until her peehole cries out for some attention. That’s when the jumbo urethral penetrations begin… simply amazing!
    Sticky Videos presents to you number 2 of the extreme one. Since you fans loved the first, Ty wanted to share more with you of her and her naughtiness. Ty is going to give you some bottomless pussy pumping, bizarre peephole play, with a little anal that we’re sure will get you going. Missile headed dildos, gaping pussy and asshole, and double dildo penetration!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:24:23
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Peehole & Pussy Penetrations

Elite Prospect
    Images

Aspid And Lisa Teen Play

Release Year: 2011

2 подружки-лесбиянки обнимаются, и та, у которой вакуумная помпа на анусе - Лиса, начинает фистить первую - Аспид, а потом та начинает лизать язычком пролапс Лисы =)

Format: flv
    Duration: 9:55
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8000kbps
    Audio: 64kbps

File size: 579.2 MB

Download Aspid And Lisa Teen Play

Elite Prospect
    Images

Hairy (10)
    Genres: solo girls,masturbation, dildo,toys,all girls ,hairy,fetish,licking,fist

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 25:31
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3003kbps
    Audio: 78kbps

File size: 578.8 MB

Download Hairy (10)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Two Petite Kinky Blondes

Cast: Zazie Skymm, Rebecca Black
    Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Licking, Fingering

Naughty lesbians Rebecca Black and Zazie Skymm decide to have some kinky fun with each other. They kiss and lick each other's assholes before Zazie begins fisting Rebecca's tight ass making her moan in pleasure. Then Rebecca gives an awesome gape what a fun time.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 25:51
    Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1668kbps

File size: 352.9 MB

Download Two Petite Kinky Blondes

Elite Prospect
    Images

Anal fisting supreme

Cast: Destiny, Nikky Thorne, Alysa Gap
    Genres: Natural Tits, Lesbo, Fisting, Threesome, Anal Fisting

Nikky Thorne is our all-time favorite... just watch ANY of her scenes and you'll know, why. She simply loves what she's doing... Can you guess how long it took her to cum while Destiny was plunging deep into her wet cunt wrist deep? No? Then let us add Alysa and her anal fisting skills to the equation and things turn from good to great all the sudden!

Duration: 35:48
    Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1566kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 444.8 MB

Download Anal fisting supreme

Elite Prospect
    Images

Lesbian double fisting

Cast: Lady Muck
    Genres: Double Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Lesbians, Prolapse

The plot of this video is very interesting. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 10:36
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
    Audio: 120kbps

File size: 615.9 MB

Download Lesbian double fisting

Elite Prospect
    Images

Fisting For Prolapse

Cast: Brittany Bardot ,Blanche Bradburry
    Genres: Lesbian, Anal gape, Anal Insertion, Ass fisting, Ass licking, Pussy licking, Spanking, Squirting, Toy sucking

Duration: 38:18
    Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 381.3 MB

Download Fisting For Prolapse

Elite Prospect
    Images

My Little Fisting Protege

Cast: Tiffany Rousso, Zazie Skymm
    Genres: Lesbian, Masturbation, Lingerie, Babes, Big Tits, Blonde, One on One, Natural Tits, Petite, Small Tits, Rimming, Fingering, Fisting, Pussy Licking

Naughty Zazie Skymm is excited to have her fisting protege Tiffany Rousso there. Tiffany is eager to get fisted and after kissing and licking each other's wet pussy they finally get into fisting. Zazie dills her fist deep into Tiffany's juicy pussy till she cums.

Duration: 24:06
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4246kbps

File size: 784.2 MB

Download My Little Fisting Protege

Elite Prospect
    Images

Extreme Dildo Penetrations vol.2

Cast: Mia, Violette, Aimee, Erica Fox, Beth, Emma Gray
    Genres: solo girls,masturbation, dildo,toys,all girls, trimmed,fetish, fist

Duration: 2:33:11
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 857kbps
    Audio: 166kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Extreme Dildo Penetrations vol.2

Elite Prospect
    Images

Feet Fetish and Feet Oil and big Dildo

Cast: Zky Blue
    Genres: Solo, Anal, Costume, Feet, Huge Dildo, Oil,Foot

Video feet fetish, I lick my feet a little and I put oil on my feet, then I penetrate my ass with megadildo, video requested by a fan

Duration: 29:05
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5193kbps
    Audio: 114kbps

Download Feet Fetish and Feet Oil and big Dildo

Elite Prospect
    Images

Charlotte orgasm

Cast: Charlotte
    Genres: Solo, Squirt, Squirting, Dirty Talking, Cum Countdown, Double Penetration

This was from one of my favorite ever cam shows. I squirt four times times (once upside-down onto my face/tongue(!), do DP with a buttplug and dildo, and orgasm twice. Lots of dirty talk and tasting myself included. My first orgasm has a cum countdown where I instruct you to cum with me. The other orgasm has me grinding face-down onto my hitachi. Sorry I couldn't fit most of that into the preview! Anyways, the whole video is shot next to my bedroom mirror -- you can see multiple angles, and also I makeout with myself. Enjoy

Duration: 48:27
    Video: 800x600, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

Download Charlotte orgasm

Elite Prospect
    Images

Fast fisting orgasm

Cast: Angel (fisted), Victoria Pure (fister)
    Genres: lesbian, fisting, dildo,medium tits,toy,blondy,brunet

Victoria Pure gets to be in control again in our latest Fister Twister fisting scene and this hot blonde babe can't wait to get her hands on raven haired Angel. These hot lesbian babes kiss and Victoria starts to play with Angel's pussy. She gets Angel to suck her fingers then bends her over before she gapes her pussy apart with her hands and fingers her pussy. Using a metal speculum, Victoria gapes apart Angel's pussy even more and then moves onto a monster sized dildo. It easily slides into Angel's pussy and Victoria can't wait for the main event and this stunning blonde fist fucks her challenger as she stands and bends over. Angel lays on her back and Victoria speeds things up and while Angel gets her pussy fisted, she masturbates and orgasms, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Duration: 20:42
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6922kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

Download Fast fisting orgasm

Elite Prospect
    Images

Home Run

Cast: Alexis Crystal (fisted), Antonia Sainz (fister)
    Genres: lesbian, fisting, dildo,medium tits,toy,blondy

Alexis Crystal gets the Fister Twister treatment for our first scene of 2018 and today she is fisted by the gorgeous brunette babe, Antonia Sainz. Antonia loves to be a bit dominant so jumped at the chance to film another scene with us. This gorgeous lesbian pair start to kiss while naked and Antonia rubs her big boobs up against Alexis' smaller counterparts! They oil each other up and then Alexis bends over while Antonia rubs her puffy pussy lips with her hands. She inserts a finger into her pussy and starts to finger fuck Alexis, then works her way up to using two fingers. Placing her hands into Alexis' mouth, she gets to taste her own pussy juice and Antonia turns her over to continue her lesbian play. Antonia uses a red speculum to help gape Alexis' pussy even more, knowing that it's going to need a bit of gentle persuasion before her whole fist is going to fit up there. She moves onto a baseball bat which is a genius idea for a sex toy to stretch Alexis' pussy even more! This certainly helps Antonia to fist fuck Alexis and she stands, riding Antonia's whole hand first before laying down to get more comfortable. Using a small personal vibrator, Alexis orgasms and enjoys her first time fisting with her new brunette girlfriend!

Duration: 26:27
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6196kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Home Run

Elite Prospect
    Images

Lucia Is At It Again

Cast: Lucia Denvile (fister), Sindy Raico (fisted)
    Genres: lesbian, fisting, dildo,medium tits,toy,blondy,brunet

Lucia Denvile is back by popular request as today's fister in our latest Fister Twister scene. Taking the challenge is blonde babe Sindy Raico who thinks she has what it takes. Both girls are feeling seriously horny and with their naked bodies already oiled up, they kiss passionately before Sindy climbs onto a white table. Lucia massages her ass, rubbing it all over before moving to her pussy where she treats her XXL pussy lips to some play. She starts to lick her pussy to moisten it up a bit and then fingers her before letting eager Sindy taste her own juices. Sindy turns over and Lucia continues her pussy play with the help of some black kitchen tongs which she uses to gape Sindy's pussy apart that little bit extra. Next, Lucia has something in mind that takes size to the extreme. This massive brown sex toy is sucked then inserted into Sindy's hole, pushed in as far as it will go. This is the perfect toy to gape Sindy even more and easily lets Lucia insert her whole fist into Sindy's pussy once she changes positions. Lucia really enjoys being in control in this lesbian fisting scene and after a while gets Sindy to bend over into the doggystyle position. Sindy is getting closer and closer to orgasm and masturbates while Lucia carries on fist fucking her. Sindy lays on her back and while Lucia works her pussy faster and faster she massages herself with a magic wand vibrator which helps her to enjoy a seriously powerful orgasm!

Duration: 23:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6250kbps

Download Lucia Is At It Again

Page 4 of 12 << First ... 23456 ... Last >>