Lilly and I haven't been spending much quality time together so on her Birtday I get her a gift we can enjoy together. The clip starts with Moxie standing, neck roped, bound, and gagged with a party favor. Her nose is taped so she is made to breathe though it. I had a party hat for her, but I forgot to put it on her . I arrive with Lilly. I have her eyes covered and boy is she surprised when she sees her gift! She immediately starts playing with her new toy. She gropes her and slowly starts to get a little more rough as she squeezes her robust ass. She then starts slapping her ass harder and harder. It's not long before she lifts her turtle neck sweater and starts groping her tits and running her long fingernails over her exposed chest and stomach. After a while I return. I release her from the neck string and then I have a little fun groping poor Moxie. We soon move her over to the zipline for more fun. Lilly holds her still as I ty her knees and ankles. I crotch string her and then pull it up tightly to a pulley attached to the zip line. Lilly grabs the crotchrope and walks Moxie back and forth for our and your amusement. When we tire of that game, we stop her and release her crotchrope from the pulley.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 417.8 MB