Thread: PrettyNudes - Amina - Amina By Max Asolo (All 4 Parts) - 108x  

Images

PrettyNudes - Amina - Amina By Max Asolo (All 4 Parts) - 108x

Images
    Thanks mate.
    I have 2 different sets where she is posing in the forest. Other is untitled, other "Amina in the forest". Both have 28 pics.

I thought I had all her 4 sets, totaling 124x + covers. (1 pic missing). Gonna download this and take a look.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FlySheet View Post
    Thanks mate.
    I have 2 different sets where she is posing in the forest. Other is untitled, other "Amina in the forest". Both have 28 pics.

I thought I had all her 4 sets, totaling 124x + covers. (1 pic missing). Gonna download this and take a look.

Good Sir,
    These are the "sets" from the site. The sets are a little confusing. Amina in the forest has 7 parts and this amina by max asolo had 4 making a total of 11 "sets." I was planning on posting the Forest set in the next few days but I will defer to you if you want/or can make better sense of these sets than I can. Let me know.

4. Liked by 1 user: yeoldrocker

Images
    I think this series is the untitled series. I have 1 of the 4. The Cover:

Her in the Forrest
    series is different. Here is the cover for one.

PN is not well organized. They do have some great sets however.

btw - beautiful post

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Prester John View Post

Good Sir,
    These are the "sets" from the site. The sets are a little confusing. Amina in the forest has 7 parts and this amina by max asolo had 4 making a total of 11 "sets." I was planning on posting the Forest set in the next few days but I will defer to you if you want/or can make better sense of these sets than I can. Let me know.
    Thanks for the information I never had a pass (downloaded from elsewhere) and yes it looks quite confusing how they post the sets. Don´t know how it´s orginized inside. Anyway, big thanks for posting and be my guest to post the Forest sets!!! Looks like I am the one here lacking pics.

- FlySheet

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FlySheet View Post
    Thanks for the information I never had a pass (downloaded from elsewhere) and yes it looks quite confusing how they post the sets. Don´t know how it´s orginized inside. Anyway, big thanks for posting and be my guest to post the Forest sets!!! Looks like I am the one here lacking pics.

- FlySheet
    Prestor - I think I am just confusing things-please post your sets, I am out of this.