Thread: Hegre-Art - Luba - Sunset - 38x - 2000x  

Images

Hegre-Art - Luba - Sunset - 38x - 2000x

I thought I'd share this little 'about Luba' from Hegre's site to signify the end of my mass Luba posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Hegre
    Luba is married to world renowned photographer Petter Hegre and the pair have become one of the most high profile couples in the world of photography today. She was instrumental in the creation of Petter’s website Hegre-Art.com and Petter even created a book dedicated to pictures of her – aptly named Luba. Now in its third edition it continues to be a top seller around the world.

When modeling, Luba’s body exudes a rare sort of confidence, even though her eyes still contain a few drops of shyness mixed in with an inviting attitude. It is precisely these conflicting elements that make Luba one of the world’s most well known figure models.

Both petite, and yet filled with curves in all the right places Luba is best described as a knockout. No modeling assignment is out of her reach, and there is no look she cannot accomplish. Everything from the shy and innocent home town girl to the seductive and vivacious vixen is pulled off effortlessly and with an incredible amount of style.

Long live Luba.

Uploaded with IIIUploader