Genres: handcuffs, leggings, sweaters

Fenne is led in with her arms already bound behind her back. I run a length of rope through the bindings behind her and then tie the other end overhead. Now that she's secure I can finish binding her. Before I do, I turn her around and make her bend over and spread her legs so I can smack her ass a few times. I then take some pics before coming back to do it again. Finally I start to add more rope. I crotchrope her and then bind her upper and lower thighs. The added rope really makes her ass look nice, and I can't resist smacking it a few more times. At this point fenne is still a little giggly and non-compliant. That won't be the case by the time I'm done, lol. I find her nipples through her shirt and apply a clothesoin to each one before leaving her for a while. She tests the bondage, squirming and amost doing a dance in the process. Although all smiles at first, she now seems a little concerned at the tightness of her bondage. I come back and untie her from overhead. I sit her on the floor and she tries to lay flat on her back... being a bit of a brat once again. I sit her up and stuff 2 pairs of panties in her mouth and tightly tape them in. I then cut open the front of her shirt exposing her firm tits, before laying her down on the floor. I go and get more rope, and soon return only to start roping up fenne's ankles in preparation for a Hogtie.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:12
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3009kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 410.6 MB