Playmate of the Month -- August 1987

NAME: Sharry Konopski
    BIRTHPLACE: Longview, Washington USA
    BUST: 32"
    WAIST: 22"
    HIPS: 34"
    HEIGHT: 5' 2"
    WEIGHT: 100 lbs

• AMBITIONS: I want to have a great modeling career and succeed at what I do.
    • TURN-ONS: My dog Bear, the beach, jet skiing, hot summer nights.
    • TURNOFFS: Smoking, drug abuse, pizza with pineapple, procrastination, people who say "I can't."
    • ROLE MODELS: Marilyn Monroe, Shirley Temple, Abraham Lincoln, Sandra Day O'Connor, Hef!
    • A GOOD MAN IS: Ambitious, honest, hard-working, tender, romantic, with gorgeous, striking eyes.
    • LIGHT READING: "The Prophet," "Cosmopolitan," "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest."
    • A PERFECT NIGHT: We start with a candlelight dinner, go dancing or to a show, walk on the beach in the moonlight, then go home and drink hot chocolate.

SHARRY

take a long look at longview's natural resource

If you're ever in Longview, Washington -- a logging town beside the Columbia River where firs, cedars and alders brood until Sharry Konopski's dad and his men cut them down -- stop at Bruno's Pizzeria. There you'll find the prettiest pizza slinger in the great Northwest. "Someday I'll be a model, actress, mom or all three," says Sharry with a smile that could fell the tallest fir or the most macho lumberman. "Right now, I'm 19. I'm still figuring out my life. I'm a waitress, a good one, who also happens to be Playboy's Playmate of the Month. It's my way of saying to the world. 'Voilà! Here I am!' "

"When the news got around, "Sharry says, "people started coming to Bruno's to look for the Playboy girl. Now, at work, I wear my hair up -- nobody wants a hair in his pizza -- my nails aren't done and I'm in jeans and a T-shirt. They looked right past me! I stayed behind the counter and thought, You'll never find me!" They will now. Longviewers will find Sharry unpretentious (her fave date is a movie and a long walk), resourceful (she recently rebuilt her car's engine) and -- almost despite herself -- glamorous, even though she does prefer pizza to nouvelle cuisine.

2. Liked by 3 users: fender24, jonah41, wassndas

Sponsor
    Images

PMoM August 1987

Sponsor
    Images

Daily Doubles and Pictorial

Images
    One of my favorite Playmates.
    Thanks for all your great posts Thespungo!

6. Liked by 2 users: wassndas, yandex