Genres: female domination ,strap-on ruined orgasms ,toilet slavery femdom pov ,ballbusting shoe / boot worship ,handjobs cbt ,foot worship face sitting ,caning milf
Video language: English

Part two of four. After our servant returns from a failed mission to collect information on other establishments abroad, it`s up to Mistress Miranda and I to dole out his punishment. We strap him, tie him, and leave his bare ass exposed so we can easily dispense our own unique brand of justice on him. Wearing a strap-on cock I make our servant suck the big, plastic dick as Mistress Miranda sodomizes his asshole with her lubed-up gloved fingers. "Now he`s getting fucked!" she exclaims. As he chokes on my strap-on, Miranda butt-fucks him from behind using hers and we laugh as we continue dishing out his punishment. "We`re going to take turns working your mouth and working your ass," Mistress Miranda says as she rams a huge, vibrating strap-on into his mouth. I fuck him doggy-style hard and deep using my strap-on while Mistress Miranda breaks out the electro-shock attachment for hers. We trade spots and she fucks him from behind with a strap-on that emits electric shocks into his ass!

Total size: 2.6 GB in 20 files.