Cast: Ariel Anderssen
Genres: riding crop, ballgown, barefoot, satin, slave training, metal bondage, collar
Video language: English

I'd been invited to the Restrained Elegance studio for something special, and I was pretty sure I knew what it was going to be... Following some extravagantly rude postings by me, a discussion had been started on the Forum about the possibility of my becoming the Restrained Elegance Resident slavegirl. This, obviously, seemed a strangely rewarding result for me; instead of being punished, it seemed a promotion might be on the agenda instead! However, if the Restrained Elegance members wanted a slavegirl, then who was I to argue? Actually, I couldn't think of anything I'd like more!

Hywel wasn't there when I arrived at the studio, but he'd left me a note, and a beautiful satin evening gown which fit perfectly. Feeling strangely like someone in a fairy tale, I knelt on the studio floor, in front of the cameras, to wait for him. I already felt rather like a slave-girl (albeit a very well dressed one) and I hoped that perhaps the discussion about collars might yield some results too? I wondered if I'd found something I was going to be good at...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:41
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1000kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 114.9 MB