Cast: Ariel Anderssen
Genres: ballgown, barefoot, collar, humiliation, leather bondage, lingerie, rope bondage, satin, silk, slave training
Video language: English

Unbelievably and delightfully, I was now instructed that it was almost dinner time and I would be allowed to dress for the meal. This was a great surprise, I’d been naked for most of the day and had hated it, especially as time had progressed and he had added to my collection of bruises. Bizarrely, he led me into a wardrobe room full of clothes and said I could choose what to wear. After only a few hours of ‘slavery’, this choice felt uncomfortable, dangerous even. I found myself suspicious that choosing an outfit that displeased him might result in punishment; and so what would normally have been a natural decision – to please myself – became a rather frightening guessing game. While I dithered, he remained calm, genial even; merely vetoing suggestions when my choices clashed with the restrains he wanted me to wear.

Finally, clad in a blue silk dress and white cuffs which I thought were actually very beautiful, I was ready for whatever was going to come next. Surely having dinner, at an actual table, wearing proper clothes, would be far too comfortable an ending for a day of such unfathomable strangeness? I’m afraid I was disappointed – had he given up on me? How pathetic, after all that macho rule-giving and demerit-ing!

When he suggested I do my makeup, I suppose I was ready to test some boundaries. Looking back, this was obviously crazy, but, well, it had been a crazy day. In my dubious wisdom I engaged him in conversation about how many demerits were left, what they might be, and whether they were open to negotiation? His response was swift and painful, and made use of an unexpected target! This frustrated me, but alas, didn’t serve as a sufficient warning. In trying to gain the upper hand (why?) I again overstepped the invisible line and got the strap, again, to the soles of my feet. This particular punishment was beginning to really terrify me, and I found myself pleading, actually pleading for him to use the strap on my hands instead….

Maybe dinner would have been a pleasant interlude otherwise, but he certainly wasn’t in the frame of mind to indulge me now… as he led me towards the table, I was sure that something wasn’t right….

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:28
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 1975kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 846.9 MB