Release Year: 2017
Cast: Nyxon
Genres: Brunettes, business attire, MILF, office attire, pantyhose, strappado, zipties
Video language: English

Are your profits not what they used to be? Can you succeed and prosper in this down economy? If you answered "yes" to the 1st question then you NEED this collection of video. If you follow business Guru Eric Cain's formula then the answer to the 2nd question is a Most Definite YESSS!! This is the second of many, where Eric shares his secrets for success! This clip starts with nyxon being gagged with a huge red ballgag. Eric then briefly explains what is going on and then reads a fan letter. "Bob" states that when he attempts to bind his employees with rope, they escape. He would like to see an example of tape or zipties. Bob is in Luck!! Todays episode demonstrates the use of zipties. Anyone can use zipties or cable ties as they are commonly known. Soon Eric gets to work. nyxon's wrists have been ziptied from the start. He starts binding her legs as well. After her legs are done, he moves to her arms. He cruelly crushes her elbows together as well as her forearms. He then bends her over and attaches her arms overhead. nyxon is now in a ziptie strappado. He leaves her there for a bit, but soon returns. He lifts her skirt and slaps her ass a few times. Eric then shows how you can make ziptie bondage a bit tighter. He adds a few ties above and below her breasts. He then uses another tie to connect these to her knees. He adds zipties around her gag and makes her a headband out of another. A tie is connected to these and then attached to the ones binding her arms, thus her head back. nyxon is now completely helpless to do anything about me slapping her ass now. I leave nyxon as I have some phone calls to make. Normally I'd leave her for several hours, but for the sake of the video series, I return. I have one more demonstration, so I cut off the zipties binding her arms. I remove her gag and sit her on a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 586.1 MB