Cast: Ariel Anderssen and Mr. Jones
Genres: ballgag, rope bondage, barefoot, blonde
Video language: English

Ariel owes loan shark Mr. Jones a considerable amount of money, and he's sent a hired thug around to her house to extract it from her....

In contrast to today's other video, this is the story of Ariel and the loan shark told in what's become THE standard form for website videos- shot on two cameras, alternating between them, in fairly long takes.

As with the Cinematic version, the bondage shots are a little abbreviated. I wanted to show this film to a more general fetish audience and I wanted to illustrate the characteristics of the website style without the film going on too long... and we'd also had Ariel tied up for long enough to shoot not one but two videos of the same storyline, and for safety we had to get her out in a reasonable time.

I have an apology to make here too- the editing is deliberately a bit rough and ready to point out some of the pitfalls of the multi-cam shooting style. We shot one angle with the RED and another with a Canon dSLR, and I've deliberately not smoothed out the joins too much. I've done only a very crude matching of the grades between the two cameras, and I've cut between audio tracks at the same time as cutting between video tracks, so the audio is deliberately a bit choppy and varies in level between the two cameras. One of the first things one learns when working with multicam footage is to choose the better audio track and stick to it as much as possible.

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4322kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 128.6 MB