Thread: Lottii Rose (Charlotte Rose Key) collection  

Private Member
    Images

Lottii Rose (Charlotte Rose Key) collection

I have come across this model and there did not seem to be a good collection of her. Specific sets are posted here and there, but her artistic modelling career hasn't been summarized. So I started to dig up her pics from various sources, and here is what I found.

First of all, she has an active twitter account (@LottiiRose), and some of the big catalogue sites have an entry of her. But it is never complete... In any case, she started erotic modelling somewhere after turning 18 (her birthday is 23/08/1993), she did some shoots for local photographers in the UK. Afterwards she worked for Cosmid, and lots of smaller and bigger magazines, printed or online, including femjoy. She appeared in a few tasteful erotic videoclips, including a famous balloon-explosion video. She also did work for the so-called "jerk-off instruction" sites, those videos can be found on Vipergirls posted by others (however, it seems she is not very proud of these latter videos, as they are never mentioned in her twitter). She maintains an active FB and instagram page too.

This thread is intended to collect some of her artistic photoshoots, possibly including her work for the big sites. In the case of smaller photoshoots it was not possible to find whole sets, so only some example pics are available. Also, some of the pics have been dug up from web archives, as her old sites are not available anymore. The collection is far from complete, because I only saved pics that I found interesting.

As a first post here is a selection of pics, from various sources, with no particular ordering (in some cases it would be difficult to determine the precise dates anyway). In any case, her age ranges from 18 to 23 in these pics.

Private Member
    Images

Re: Lottii Rose (Charlotte Rose Key) collection

Some of the better pics from her twitter.

Private Member
    Images

Various other pics, in no particular order. Specific galleries might follow later nevertheless.

Private Member
    Images

"unofficial" candids from here and there

Private Member
    Images

She has a short experience with cam sites, such as MFC and CB, she broadcasted with the username miajane. I don't have the vids, sorry, the thumbnails are just proofs. Vids could be downloaded from other sites.

Images

She also models for Femjoy as Delina G. What a stunning, naturally big-boobed beauty!

https://www.femjoy.com/models/delinag?pa=942657

7. Liked by 2 users: Han Solo, hunball