Release Year: 2009
Genres: Rubber, Fetish, Bondage, Torture, Latex, Dungeon, Domination, Mummification
Video language: English

This was a very special shoot. We have been planning this experience for some time. We first met at a party at SBI around the time of the Folsom Street Fair. I was my usual good host and wanted to share our bondage gear. I strapped her into a well worn leather strait jacket. I had no idea what that small act had affected her. We played email tag for months then finally settled on a day and time. The bondage I proposed is a rather extreme one for someone I had barely met. However we talked and she agreed to try. Well I am pleased to say she passed my expectations. The 90 minute float took her to some amazing places. Iā€™m very certain we will continue our journey to even more bondage places. The box is a military missile container that is practically airtight. The double swivel and counter weights varies the movement which is much more than a spin. The gas mask brings in fresh air and exhausts the exhaled breaths. This allowed me to monitor breathing and the level of excitement.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:50
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 238.9 MB