Release Year: 2016
Studio: SI
Cast: Amanda Wildefyre, Hudson
Genres: bondage, fetish, serious bondage, seriousbondage, straitjackets, hoods, handcuffs, shackles, sleepsack, gas mask, mummification, restraints, device bondage, bondage devices, jail cells, cages, leather, rubber, latex, rope, inescapable, rigid cuff,
Video language: English

This is a really cool video we shot years ago with Amanda Wildefyre during a visit to Maxcita in Canada. For those who are unfamiliar with Maxcita, he is the premier manufacturer of white canvas sleepsacks and straitjackets. He manufacturers a wide range of canvas bondage gear and some cool rubber gear too. Maxcita lives in Canada and we spend a week with him and Amanda Wildefyre. Amanda is a star as well, known world-wide as a top dominatrix. Amanda is located in Minnesota and has an extremely large collection of rubber, bondage and TV gear to keep her clients entertained.
In this video we join in the fun as Amanda seals her client Hudson into a Maxcita Vac-Sac. This is an air-tight rubber sleepsack that allows the air to be sucked out of the suit so it compresses and clings tightly to Hudson inside. On top of the intensity of the rubber suit, Amanda adds a bizarre rubber gas-mask hood to Hudson so he is completely sealed in rubber. The look is amazing and I only wish I was in his place and left overnight to squirm and struggle as I view my helpless predicament in a mirror!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 451.2 MB