Thread: Scoreland Danielle Derek - Coffee, Tea Or Me? - 3000px - 100X (04-01-2017)  

Images

Scoreland Danielle Derek - Coffee, Tea Or Me? - 3000px - 100X (04-01-2017)

Scoreland - Danielle Derek - Coffee, Tea Or Me? - 3000px - 100X

Model: Danielle Derek
    Set: Coffee, Tea Or Me?
    Pictures: 100 hi-res pictures
    Resolution: 3000px
    Release Date: Wednesday January 4, 2017

Danielle Derek is making up for lost time away from SCORE with this rockin' anal scene. With girls or with guys, Danielle is one ultra-hot babe. Her tiny, slim body topped by supersized tits has made distracted guys walk into parking meters back home in Brooklyn, New York. When Danielle wakes up, she's horny. Jimmy is in the dining room reading the newspaper. Danielle squeezes into a skimpy shorts and a halter top that jacks up her big, thrusting tits. That'll get Jimmy charged for action. Or maybe not because he keeps his head buried in his paper, oblivious to her fantasy-slut look and her come-on. This doesn't sit well with Danielle, who has to ask him several times if he wants to fuck her in the ass. He still doesn't get the message so Danielle leaves the kitchen where she's been making him an iced coffee and bounces over to him, demanding the hard cock. What Danielle wants, Danielle gets and what she wants is to gargle and gag on his dick and get butt-boned in a boiling-hot fuck scene. When it comes to boiling-hot fuck scenes, no one boils it better than Danielle. Does Danielle watch her scenes with any guy friends? "Other girls' scenes, yes," Danielle replied. "But with my scenes, I want the guy focused on my pussy. He doesn't need to be focused on me in my videos."

RAPIDGATOR

-.Rar Archive
    - 135 MB

RAPIDGATOR

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!

Images

Scoreland Re: Danielle Derek - Coffee, Tea Or Me? - 3000px - 100X (04-01-2017)

Great Set ....love those big titties