I am finally getting the hell out of this dump. Everything is lined up and I have a wonderful retirement plan set up. I’ve been stealing from the company for years and have my money in a nice off shore account; I just have to get to the airport and then off to enjoy the sunshine in my hair. I have my bag packed and I make a quick phone call to get a company car sent over to take me to the airport.

After waiting for entirely too long, I finally, I hear a knock at the door and a large man asks if I ordered a car. I let him in and tell him that my bags are right over there, pointing across the room. He shuts the door behind him and reaches out placing his hand over my mouth and forcibly bending me of the end of my couch. I scream into his hand wondering what in the hell he thinks he’s doing! He tells me that he and I are going to have a little talk. He pulls my arms behind my back and coils rope around my wrists. I try to kick at him but he catches my leg between his pinning it in place.
I demand that he get off me, stating that I’m going to call the cops. He laughs and tells me he doesn’t think I’ll be doing that since the police would be very interested in all the money I’ve embezzled. I deny it, there’s no way he has any proof and right now, he’s just the big oaf that’s attacked me

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:00
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 252.3 MB