Video language: English

Ivan wasn't looking for anything suspicious originally - most of the time he just lets his business run itself, delegating most responsibilities to his employees - but he had some extra time one day after work and was just browsing the files on his accounts, when something seemed a little off. It took him a long time to find exactly what it was, but when he did, he was NOT happy. As much as he loves his sexy little accountant, GG, he doesn't love what she's been doing with his money. He calls her into his office for a little chat. When he accuses her of stealing his money, GG plays ignorant, and even goes so far as to say that he's reading the accounts wrong, and she can show him what they really mean. "I'm the best accountant you've ever had!" Well, she's right about the "had" part - he has a new accountant now, and GG is out - but Ivan is not content just to fire her, he wants his money back, and he knows how to get it. He pulls a rope out of the drawer of his desk, pulls GG over by her hair, and starts winding the rope around her silky blouse, pinning her arms to her sides. She tries to convince him of her innocence while she squirms in his rope, and even says he just needs Quickbook to show him everything in black and white. Before long she starts pointing fingers at her own little assistant, trying to say GG caught her and that's why she got Ivan to fire her last week. "All your money's back there, just let me show you, please! You're being unreasonable!" He is, after all, tying her up on his desk, crossing her ankles and tying them off to the rope around her chest. "What are you, a sick pervert too?! You think because you have money you can be a sick perverted bastard?" Ivan adds a coil around her thighs, then moves up to her wrists. "Come on, let me go! I'll show you who did it, I'll get your money back!"

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:36
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 112.9 MB