Video language: English

"Did you have fun on your date last night?" Normally that might be a fairly innocuous question, with their open marriage and all, but the fact that Ivan was dragging in his slutty wife, Lola, by her hair at the time made her answer a little more carefully. "Ummm... no?" Ivan starts tying Lola's wrists as he continues, "Didn't I tell you to stay away from him?" Lola plays dumb, "Who?" Who else but the guy she went on the date with last night: John. "I didn't think you told me to stay away from THAT John... there were a couple guys you told me to stay away from." Well, John was one of them! Ivan grabs his disobedient wife by the neck and growls in her ear, "Do what I tell you and we'll get along a lot better." Lola tries to be meek, but when Ivan pulls down another string and tells her, "I'm going to let you have a little fun here for a little while," Lola looks at the hook Ivan is looping the string around and says,"It doesn't look like fun." Education isn't always fun, though, and it will be a lot of fun for Ivan anyway. Lola tries to jerk away, but Ivan has a firm hold on her. "You think pissing me off any further right now is a good fucking idea?" That shuts her up for a moment. "Okay," Ivan ridicules her further as he loops the string to her wrists, "You're getting smarter. Hard to believe; you haven't done anything smart in the last ten years we've been married. You KNOW if you hang out with other guys, they're only going to want one thing." Well that's the idea, isn't it? Lola retorts, "Maybe if you paid more attention to me!" Sure, he's paying attention to her now, but not the way she means. Ivan pulls out a ball gag, and she glares at him, "What's that for?" Then firmly clamps her mouth shut. "Aww," Ivan mocks, "Are we going to do this the hard way? Good!" He moves to make the big ball into her mouth, but at the last second she gives in and opens, muttering "ow" as he buckles it in tight.

Really, Lola doesn't have it that bad: they have an open marriage, so she can go out with other guys, there are just certain guys Ivan wants her to stay away from; they're just bad news, and he thinks she shouldn't go out with them. Lola rolls her eyes when Ivan puts another string around her waist, but she really gets indignant when he calls her a "poor little tied up slut." "Am not!" Ivan laughs and adds a loop around her thighs. "Not tied up or not a slut, which is it?" As he continues down her legs with another loop just above her knees, then one below, she says from behind the gag, "Not a slut." She certainly dresses like a slut, though - her short black skirt, lacy thigh highs, tight green top that her hard nipples are poking through all scream slutty. Apparently she has a different definition of slutty. With the last loop of string pulling her ankles close together, Lola starts to complain through the gag, but Ivan cuts her off, "I COULD be a lot worse. You go out with another guy I told you not to, this will get REALLY uncomfortable... I'll take this hook and pull it way up here," he demonstrates, jacking her elbows high. "I'ts not supposed to be comfortable." He ties the hook off so her wrists are above her comfort level, but not so high as to hurt - yet. Now that she's all tied up, Ivan takes a step back to admire her in the ropes, but discovers the view could be improved - he hikes her skirt up under the string to see her stocking tops, then pulls her stretchy green top down below her perky tits, groping freely. "I love those - I'm glad we got them." Although Lola doesn't appreciate the compliment.

"Come on, how long are you going to leave me like this?" Despite the big ball gag, Lola's complaints are still fairly understandable. And now she's drooling, damnit! AND her arms hurt. This is just stupid. But Ivan is clearly enjoying her suffering, and pulls the neck of her halter top over her head to fully expose those great breasts. He thinks Lola needs to stay like this longer before she's learned anything, but he does have a little mercy. "Should I let you down?" Lola mutters about the drool everywhere, but does definitely want down now. "You sure that's what you want?" Ivan asks as he lowers the hook. Lola rolls her shoulders and fidgets, grateful that this ridiculousness is over. But Ivan had something else in mind when he said "down" - he sweeps her off her feet and lays her down on the floor, pressing her heels to her ass for a nice tight hogtie. Lola is not happy: "Untie me!" But Ivan points out that's not what she asked for - she asked to be let down, and well, this is down. Lola grumbles that he's being silly, she certainly looks hot this way. He rolls her to her side once he's tied her wrists securely to her heels, and notices her skirt is wet. "You drooled on yourself," he observes, but Lola insists he put her right in a puddle of her own drool. Poor thing! But he rolls her back onto her stomach - and back into the drool. "Eww, come on, let me out!" Lola manages to roll herself onto her side just in time to see Ivan get yet another string. "What's that for?" Ivan ignores her and rolls her back into the drool. "Eww, stop it!" When he starts pulling her hair out of her face, she starts to worry. "What are you doing?" When the string starts a pony tail, she protests, "No you don't! Better cut it out now!" Ivan laughs. "How are you going to stop me?" Lola continues to bitch about how mean Ivan is being as he ties her hair off to her ankles. "Tell you what," he offers, "Twenty minutes and I'll let you out." "NO!" So he offers again, "Thirty minutes? Forty?" Lola makes gagged sounds of protest. "Okay, forty minutes." He starts to walk away, and Lola yells at his retreating figure, "You can't leave me like this!" But he does, and all she can do is squirm

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:56
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 177.1 MB