Video language: English

When Ten left work today, everything seemed normal. It wasn't until she got to her own front door that she felt a shadow fall over her, and by then it was too late. She was grabbed from behind and shoved through the door she just unlocked. When she finally gets a look at the much larger guy, she realizes even the self defense she knows won't help much against a guy his size. Still, she has to try - when he gets her down on the floor, she twists to try to use her legs against him, kicking with her red pumps and trying to scissor his head with her thighs. This only makes Ivan smile - he knows she's no match for his strength, and her feeble attempts just amuse him. He pulls a coil of rope from his pock, shifts his bulk to pin her body, and starts the rope around her knees. "Let me go!" Ten demands as she tries to push Ivan off, but he just clamps down tighter and cinches the rope around her legs. "You know, honey, it doesn't have to be this hard." Ten flexes her legs, asking, "What do you want?" Well, right now, "I want you to stop struggling." Ten starts beating on Ivan's back with her . "I guess that's a no." He gives a short laugh. "Is that working for you?" It only barely distracts him from knotting the rope around her knees, and then he's free to deal with those annoying little hands. Ivan easily flips Ten onto her stomach and straddles her thighs - "Hey baby, nice ass!" Ten only glares at him and throws a back, trying to hit him, which only results in her wrists getting pinned against her back with rope wound around them. Her struggle momentarily abates, making it easy for him to wrap the rope a few more times. "That's better - did I wear you out? Rode the bronco-" Ten interrupts him with more wild bucking and twisting underneath him, losing a shoe in the process and making Ivan laugh. "You're fun, hon!" He shifts his weight off her, plants one hand squarely on her hip and pushes her back onto her stomach so he can knot her wrists. Ten grimaces at how easily he manhandles her. When he turns to tie her ankles together, she sits up and tries to headbutt him, only succeeding in amusing him further. She flops back to rest for a moment. As Ivan cinches the rope around her legs, he comments, "Very sexy shoes - are they expensive?" Ten doesn't answer. "Is that a yes or a no?" Ten quietly responds, "A little..." before renewing her fight. With her legs firmly pinned by Ivan, all she can really move is her upper body, which isn't very helpful in getting her out of this situation. "We don't want to leave expensive shoes behind when we fly you off to the Orient or wherever." Ivan pops the shoe back onto her stockinged foot. His comment startles Ten. "What?!" Up until now she thought he was just going to rob her or something. "You might be going to Belgium, how does that sound." He ties the rope behind the stilettos of her heels. "I'd like to stay right here, actually!" She rolls a half turn but he pins her again, adding another rope from her ankles to her wrists.

When she gives a quiet "ow," Ivan offers, "What hurts, I'll kiss it make it better," which prompts an "Ugh!" from Ten. "I guess I won't then," and he pulls the slack out of the rope, yanking her heels close to her ass, prompting another cry of pain. "You 'ouch' a lot," he comments. "You're hurting me!" she responds. "You're hurting yourself," he retorts. "I'm not the one holding the rope!" Ten protests. "I think you're holding the rope just fine - it's all over your sexy body!" Ivan grabs her by the ankles, creating a nice arch in her body, and pulls her back towards the corner away from the door. "Don't go anywhere, I've got something else for you." Ten fiddles with the rope while his back is turned, then rolls to her side to see him better when she hears the ominous sound of tape ripping. "You're way too loud," Ivan informs her, dropping the roll of black tape in front of her. She shakes her head meekly. "Promise me you won't make a sound," he offers. Very softly, she replies, "Yes." But of course it was a trick question, because any response she gives would be making a sound. He reaches in, grabs her head, and crams a wash cloth into her mouth, and holds it in with one hand while the other presses the first piece of tape over it. As he tears more tape, Ten tries to spit out the washcloth, but that one piece of tape prevents her from getting rid of it completely, only pushing it out a little. "That's not a good idea, hon. You spit that out, I'll wrap this tape all around your head - do you want that? Wrap it 8 or 9 times, each time tighter and tighter?" That calms her down a little, and she lets him put several more pieces over the lump of washcloth. "I'm glad you finally calmed down - you're just too sexy to do all that rolling around and struggling." He puts one last strip of tape over her mouth, then stands back to admire his handiwork. "Nice, baby! Very nice!" He leans down and smacks her shapely ass. She squirms and arches prettily, not realizing that her display is turning Ivan on. He sits down on the floor behind her, rolls her to her side, and reaches for the buttons on her sweet little innocent-looking dress. Poor Ten shakes her head, but Ivan continues and replies, "No? I think it's 'yes, please Mr. Ivan, unbutton my shirt, play with my boobies!" He pinches a pretty little nipple.

The ribbon on her dress has come undone, and Ivan sees a use for it. He pulls it free of the dress, folds it in half and slips it between her back and her elbows, pulling her elbows tightly together. It makes the situation for Ten even more uncomfortable, but even more sexy in Ivan's opinion. He rather likes this feisty little vixen. "I might just keep you for myself," he tells her, groping her curves. "Be my personal bondage slut? You turn me on, I wouldn't mind keeping you around. I'd take good care of you, feed you, clothe you - nice beautiful clothes, expensive shoes... It would be a nice life, babe, just let me tie you up whenever I feel like it." It beats the alternative, anyway. "You think about it. I'll be back." He walks off, and Ten squirms, fidgeting and pulling at the rope, considering her fate. When Ivan comes back, he asks, "Do you want to go with me, or should I ship you off? I can guarantee I'll take good care of you, but if I ship you off, I can't guarantee what they're going to do to you. So, stay with me?" Ten nods quickly. "Okay, well," he starts to untie her elbows, "I'll untie you, take you out of here. We'll go have some fun, see if you live up to my expectations. If you don't, remember... I can always ship you off. Okay?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:21
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 168.5 MB