Cast: Asia, Babyface, Angela Madison, Chiquita, Barbie
Genres: Extreme, Hardcore, Enema, Pissing, Fisting, Anal

Max Hardcore Extreme Schoolgirls 10 is another one of Max Hardcore's sickest movies. This man is truly the king of nasty! Angela does every dirty deed I tell her to do, and those are to take my rod down her throat and up her tight ass even when I ram a dildo up her hairless slot! In the end I spray my sperm down her throat and all over her fucked-up face! I dress Asia up like a fuckdoll in thigh-high stockings and high heels and put show her how to pose with my penis up her shaved snatch! She loves being the center of attention as I fuck her ass in every possible position and then spray my splooge all over her pretty face! BabyFace's only 18, 4-10 and 75 pounds, but I still manage to ram my rod up her incredibly tight ass and then blow my balls down her throat! Barbie's a big tit bimbo and obvious slut, so it's not hard to talk her into doing an audition video with Barbie, and she gets her tits fucked and ass drilled! Of course Barbie gets some back door action too, an both babes get a face full of ball-batter to end this anal audition! Chiquita's parents are super-strict, so she's still a virgin at 18. I pull down her panties and slide my stick in her tiny toy-box, and even manage to get it up her tight tushy and make it gape! In the end I blow my balls deep in her dirt-pipe and have her squeeze it out at the camera!

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:33:33
Video: 1080x720, AVC (H.264), 2456kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.8 GB