Release Year: 2016
Cast: Amanda Marie
Genres: crotchrope
Video language: English

I had my suspicions, but after I had the security cameras follow her all week, I now had the proof. Yes, Amanda was only reporting about half of all her dances. Amanda has been caught and now she must be dealt with. I ballgag and crotchrope her and then lead her into our big storage warehouse for some afternoon discipline. I run her crotchrope up to an overhead hoist and then I tie it off tight to the back side, tightening it even more! Now she can't go anywhere. I smack her ass hard a few times. She's going to dance for me now. I sit back and watch her struggle with the rope tight between her legs. Too much movement for my liking, so I make Amanda cross her legs while I bind them this way. I add six bands of rope and cinch them all tight. I manhandle Amanda and pull her tits out of her spandex bra. I smack her ass and pull on her already tight crotchrope. I leave her for a few moments and return with some clamps, which I promptly apply to her nipples. I sit back and watch as Amanda struggles in agony as she tries to maintain her balance with her legs tightly bound and crossed. She is a little loud for my liking, so I remove the ballgag and stuff a rag in her mouth. I tightly seal it in with clear packing tape. The clip ends shortly after.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:22
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 433.5 MB