Release Year: 2016
Cast: Luna
Genres: Blondes, Breast bondage, Busty, cleave gag, crotchrope, hogtied, nipple clamps, nose hooks
Video language: English

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Luna is tightly cleave gagged with a wide Ace bandage before I finish roping her legs. The drool starts to flow as I tie her elbows together... almost together. More rope is tied around her arms and body and cinched. I then remove the heavy clamps. You can tell how strong they are by the indentations left behind. I put her on the dirty concrete floor. I want to see her struggle. She struggles a little, but I'm not overly impressed with her effort. If she's not going to put in the effort, then I'm just going to make it so she can't move at all. I put her in a very stringent hogtie. I tie her hair to her big toes. Her feet are also bound and tied off to her wrists. I tell her that she'd better get a pedicure before she visits again. I sit back and watch as she endures the stringent bondage. After a while, I put the nipple clamps back on and then I nose hook her, pulling her head back a little further. Earlier in the shoot she mentioned that she thought she might be able to escape. I ask her about this now and she's 100% confident that she will never escape. She mentions several times through her gag: "I can't move at all". That was the plan. I eventually roll her on her side, because she sure can't do it on her own. She moans and yelps through her gag, but eventually settles back down. At the end of the clip I have added a little bit of footage of Luna being released. In the end Luna did a good job with the bondage. She's fairly flexible as well. I told her afterwards that she just needs to be a little more expressive. UPDATE: I guess is didn't matter as I have never heard from her again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 703.9 MB