Thread: Scoreland - Angelina Castro - Horny Angel - 1600px - 100X + Rar (10-01-2009)  

Images

Scoreland - Angelina Castro - Horny Angel - 1600px - 100X + Rar (10-01-2009)

Scoreland - Angelina Castro - Horny Angel - 1600px - 100X + Rar

Release Date: 10-01-2009

Angelina Castro is a new girl on Scoreland, a Miami chica with an ultra-sexy, busty body. The very word Angel is in her name. Angelina projects raw sex and the camera captures this talent. In her first Scoreland.com video, Angelina puts on her new string swimsuit to hang out by the pool but a mamita this hot is not going to be alone for more than a few seconds. Mac comes by to anoint her beautiful tits with suntan oil but who could not lose his mind within a few seconds of hanging out with Angelina? Angelina wants his hard cock and she's going to be getting it. All she could want, in fact. Some super-uninhibited girls are proud to look at the camera with the high hard one in their mouths and pussies, and Angelina is one of them. Like most Latin girls, she is into totally pleasing the man in every way, from wearing skimpy, sexy clothes to kissing and worshipping the cock head. To her, the man is king, the boss, "el rey.” "I like to get straight to it,” Angelina says. "I don't like to go on dates. I like to do it. My fantasy is to have sex in a theater and have an audience clap when I'm done. That's why I got into modeling. I don't understand girls who want to do this and not go all the way.” And we're glad she did. The world needs more Angelina Castros.

- 100 hi-res pictures (44 pics 797x1200 & 56 pics 1600x1063)

Set can be also downloaded @ rapidshare.com (lix.in).

-.Rar Archive
    - 32,2 MB

https://lix.in/-3e762e

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!

Images

Re: Angelina Castro - Horny Angel - 1600px - 100X + Rar (10-01-2009)

Gorgeous!