Mistress Gwen Freestorm writes: Dalton and I helped Onyx get positioned in the cage. It's a nice tight fit, since it was custom made for his body. Then Dalton methodically tightened down all the screws that hold the cage shut. Now comes the fun! I screwed on the flexible rubber hose and showed Onyx how vulnerable and helpless he was. By covering the end of his hose he quickly realized just what a precarious situation he was in. Knowing that I have a true sadistic streak, he quickly mumbled acknowledgment of his predicament.
I titillated his imagination with my power and then decided to take out his manhood and play with it a bit. I mean...isn't that what all guys want? Since he had to take off the tube for his CB-6000 chastity device in order to fit in the cage, I decided to take out his cock and tie it up nice and snug with some red corset lacing. He was particularly sensitive to my nails after having had his cock protected for so long in that plastic tube. But Onyx knows that once his Mistress has her mind set on something there's no turning back.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:50
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 148.4 MB