Thread: [milena-velba.de] Milena Velba Live Cam : Show Number 4  

Images

[milena-velba.de] Milena Velba Live Cam : Show Number 4

Milena Velba - Live Cam Show (20081230 - 0200CET)

Milena says:
    "I thought about bringing you something special at the end of this year. Instead of 2 clips you can see me LIVE ON WEBCAM here on sunday 28th and monday 29th in the morning . I am starting on 28th at 1:30 pm german time which means 8-9:00 pm japan time . For my american fans I will be also live around from 3:00 pm east cost time and around 6:00 pm for the west coast which is already monday morning here in europe. For those who cannot watch me live I will edit the material and bring it in a short clip version later. Here is the German time schedule: 1:30PM , 6:00PM , 9:00PM & December 29th at 2:00AM"

This is the 2am cam show. Milena again featured her special guest, Sunny Wagner!

Milena seemed to start her cam early when she realised how many of her fans were waiting for her. She turned the cam on just as she was finishing getting dressed.

Video format: WMV

Runtime: 41:20

Rapidshare Links @ Crypt-It
    https://crypt-it.com/s/PLMK34

Password: jtha8ntl4hwtl69n9t8hm

Parts 1 and 2 are 67.5Mb and Part 3 is 31.5Mb.

There was no audio in the original cam show but I added some.
    - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - X e r a p h a s - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = -
    Former Board Admin at BNO & waiting for the day when Big Naturals Only can return.

2. Liked by 2 users: ntrl1one, sliphed