Cast: Karlie Montana
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, Pantyhose, Stockings
Video language: English

One of the coolest parts of my job is working with girls that really love to be tied up. Yeah, I know that sounds like someone making up a story. I mean these girls are models and they are just doing it for a job. Well, that can be true, but you would be surprised just how many of the girls that have worked for me really enjoy what they are doing. Actually, it makes sense. It is rare for someone to go through the arduous task of struggling in tight ropes and staying at that job for any sort of period of time. If you aren't into it, you'll find another type of modeling that is easier.

More likely (as I've come to find), the ones that stick around actually enjoy it on one level or another. Karlie Montana, enjoys it on all of them... and it shows. She can't really hide the smile that creeps into some of these shots. She is a girl that was into this as a fantasy before she started modeling and well... that shows too. She was pretty much giddy all day long. And that makes my job a pleasure any day of the week... :)

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3709kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 542.2 MB