Release Year: 2016
Cast: Monica Jade
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture
Video language: English

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I stand Monica up and tie her wrists overhead again, requiring her to bend forward. I pull Monica's head back by tying the twine that is still tied in her hair. I then make her spread her legs quite a bit farther apart and then I tie them to the rings at the end of the spreader bar. This lowers her a little more, which pulls a little more on her arms and shoulders. I then tie her nose clamp down to the middle of the spreader bar. I pull down so that Monica has to bend her legs... almost squatting. Soon her thighs are burning, but when she tries to straighten them for some relief, her septum gets a painful tug. I give her tits a little squeeze and smack her ass a few times before I walk away to sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor. At the end of the clip, I return. I manhandle her a little and enjoy running my hands over her taut body. You get to see her reactions as I finally release her from her predicament.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2945kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 356.1 MB