Page 3 of 22 << First 1234513 ... Last >>

Thread: Princesses, Goddesses & Brats  

Images

Re: Princesses, Goddesses & Brats

Edge For Me Part 1

Download-Keep2share

10:15mins 960x540 285mb m4v

I know you love being on the edge for Me following along with all My edging games. This is the first clip in a series where I set you on an EDGING SCHEDULE. You will follow My instructions, edging to Me multiple times per day, for as long as I wish. And you will love every second of it, I know you will. you LIVE to edge for Me, you live to have that cock controlled by yours truly. you cant get enough of it, can you? I ease you into the series in this clip, but dont even think Im taking it easy on you in this first part. I allow you to stroke and then make you stop and I even allow you to finger your own butthole for Me. And you MUST follow along, My little edging addict. So sit back, and get ready to frustratingly stroke that cock for Me. This is going to be so much fun for both of us!

Category: EDGING GAMES

Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, ORGASM CONTROL, ORGASM DENIAL, MASTURBATION GAMES, JOI GAMES

Images

Edge For Me Part 2

Download-Keep2share

13:26mins 960x540 375mb m4v

It's the highlight of your entire existence to edge to Me. I know by this point you're desperate to cum to one of My clips, aren't you? But is that what you REALLY want? I'm not sure it is I think you're a bit conflicted. you like stroking to Me, being teased by Me, but as much as you want to cum you REALLY crave the frustration. Now go ahead and start stroking steady and slow. Feels good, doesn't it? It feels so good that from here on out, whenever you think of Me, I want you to edge to Me. That's right.. every single time you think of Me.. for 10 straight minutes you're going to edge for Me. And if you're REALLY lucky, I might even allow you a release just this once before the endless edging begins. Let's hope you're lucky! hahaha

Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, ORGASM DENIAL, ORGASM CONTROL, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, BIKINI

Images

Edge For Me Part 3

Download-Keep2share

12:26 960x540 348mb m4v

I'm back to keep you sexually frustrated with part 3 of the series. you know how lucky you are to be stroking to My sexy body, don't you? Of course you do and you love it so much. you CRAVE edging your cock to My sexy curvy body. This time there's a twist every time you get TOO close to cumming, I want you to smack your dick! Let that dick know its acting up! We need you conditioned to be the best little edging addict EVER. It turns Me on to have so many of you little addicts so worked up, helpless and full of cum for ME. The power is exhilarating! Now keep edging for Me stroke your cock thrust your cock into your Not too fast you need to be careful! Or else..

Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, TEASE & DENIAL, JOI, ORGASM DENIAL

Images

Dry Orgasms

Download-Keep2share

9:56mins 1920x1080 384mb wmv

Do you know what it means to have a dry orgasm? No? Then you're in for a ruined orgasm treat. You're going to have to follow my instructions perfectly and push yourself to multiple orgasms in quick succession before you'll begin to experience the delicious pain of the dry orgasm.

I can't wait to make you suffer for me..

Category: RUINED ORGASMS

Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, FEMDOM POV

5. Liked by 1 user: Zarathos

Images

The Counting Game JOI

Download-Keep2share

15:04mins 960x540 422mb m4v

When I count, you can stroke. You have to do it as fast and hard as you can. But when I stop counting, you will stop stroking. Get it? Let's play my game and see if I let you cum at the end. It's always more fun when you don't know!

Category: JOI GAMES

Related Categories: JOI, MASTURBATION GAMES, ORGASM DENIAL, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION

Images

If You Cum, You PAY!

Download-Keep2share

13:11mins 960x540 368mb m4v

I'm going to tell you to jerk off really fast and watch this clip four times in a row. The deal is, If you watch it and cum the first time then you owe me $$$. Same goes for all the rest of the times you watch it. Now, if you do not cum, , then you don't owe me anything. But just so you know my rules, you'll have to jerk through without stopping this entire clip. Do you think you can accomplish this challenge? Masturbation challenges are the best when your wallet is on the line!

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: JOI, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, CHALLENGES, JOI GAMES, MASTURBATION GAMES

Images

Cuckolded Foot Bitch 1

Download-Keep2share

14:53mins 960x540 223mb flv

You are my wimpy loser husband and it's time for you to learn your place in this relationship. I will F0rce you to kneel at My feet and massage them as I let you know that I will be starting to see other men…real men. Your role will be to serve as my cuckold who instead of pleasing me sexually, will be forced to pamper me as you listen to new sexual experiences. I savor the look on your face when you learn how disgusted I am by your foot fetish and how little respect I have for you... to me you are a weak, pitiful excuse for a man who parades around as if he was an alpha. Your charade is over, in fact, I have a date tonight!

Images

Cuckolded Foot Bitch 2

Download-Keep2share

12:48mins 1280x720 194mb flv

Goddess returns from a great day of gallivanting around Hawaii with her fuck toy, whom you respectfully and obediently call Sir. You're her ex-husband and you anxiously wait at her feet to hear all about their day. After she learns that you haven't gotten all your chores done she becomes angry with you. She allows you to beg to rectify your mistake by turning you into a sissy to make her happy and teach you a humiliating lesson.

Images

Satisfy Your Craving For Big Black Dick

Download-Keep2share

9:39mins 1920x1072 319mb mp4

Oh look who it is, my little cock gobbler. Wow you have come a long way from fantasizing about a big dick to actually doing something about it in person. Good for you cock worshipper, you are taking the next steps to become a total faggot. I would say I am impressed but I know you have been craving a big dick throat fuck your years now. You can not hide your craving to suck my strap on any longer. You need to humiliate your throat for me, you so desperately want to use your mouth to please me while you stroke your dick. It gets you off thinking about dick doesn't it? You could just stroke and stroke until your dick falls off thinking about a huge cock.

Images

Hey Cum Guzzler

Download-Keep2share

10:15mins 1920x1080 261mb mp4

So I heard you're having a difficult time eating your cum. Well that's alright. Everyone has to start somewhere don't they? And you've come to the right place. You'll be a dirty cum guzzling slut by the time I'm done with you. Perhaps you'd like to start by eating your cum off my luscious little tits? Would that make it easy for you? Or perhaps you'd enjoy the taste of your seed off of my perfect round booty? Or what about my sexy pussy lips?How would your cum taste all mixed up with my pussy juice? Do you like feet? You could lick your cum off of my toes. OR You could give me a facial and we could taste your cum together! But really all that is too easy for you isn't it? And lets be honest....I would never put your dirty jizz in my mouth. So this is how its going to go down...you're going to lay on your back, walk your feet up the wall, and jerk off into your own mouth you filthy cum guzzling whore. How does it taste bitch?

Clip contains: Tit worship, Ass worship, Pussy Worship, Foot Worship, Sexy Fishnet tights, Masturbation Instruction, Cum Eating instruction, Your jizz in your mouth.

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP, FISHNETS, JOI, FOOT WORSHIP

12. Liked by 1 user: Zarathos

Images

Big Black Cock

Download-Keep2share

11:19mins 960x540 319mb mp4

It's about that time you came out of you shell. It's okay, I know your secret. To be filled up with Big Black cock. I know what you crave, you don't need to hide it anymore. You can embrace it, love it, and take it ALL IN! Just look at all this eye candy I have put before you. Doesn't that make you weak and submissive for the dark one eyed monster? Oh yes it does! I know it! It's okay, open wide and take it.

Category: FORCED BI

Images

Im So Hot, You Have No Choice

Download-Keep2share

18:47mins 1280x720 228mb mp4

How could you ever resist me? Even if you wanted to you know that you could not, you would give into your sexual urges. Modeling my fit body is easy in this skimpy bodysuit and high heels. One glance at me and you know that you are attracted to me. This is not just any attraction, this is a control over your body you have never felt before. As I tease you with my hot body and over described sexual fantasies you find yourself giving into me. You now stroke for my wants, at my speed and for my pleasure. I want you to build a huge load for me, one that weighs you down to the floor. Then I want you to give me that orgasm on the plate, so I can serve it back to you. Lick your huge load off my ass and enjoy every drop. Watching you lick your load off my fit body is so arousing and just what I want from you. FEATURES: CEI, ORGASM CONTROL, ASS, BREAST, LEG WORSHIP, MANIPULATION, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT.

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, ASS WORSHIP, LEGS, COCK TEASE

Images

Tricked Into Sucking Dick

Download-Keep2share

6:28mins 960x540 181mb m4v

So... you wanna see us un-dress? Want to see us completely naked? Well, if you do...then you'll have to suck TONS of dick for us. Leah Star and I know that you'll do anything for us, and so now you have a big job to do, lots of blow jobs that is. Get that mouth ready you cock sucking slut!

Images

Bikini Gay Watch

Download-Keep2share

12:04mins 1280x720 194mb mp4

Bikini vs. Dick pics. Who will win your orgasm? Danger: you may not like the out-cum. Get ready for the most intense gay orgasm you've ever had. Locking your eyes between my curvy body and veiny dick. Which one will you succumb to? Both or just one? Lets find out with some cheeky jerk off instruction..Feel yourself becoming more gay by the minute.

Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, ASS FETISH, BIKINI, ASS WORSHIP, GODDESS WORSHIP

Images

Edging

Download-Keep2share

15:01mins 960x540 421mb mp4

My little edging game.... How well will you jerk off to my instructions.... edging yourself over and over again. How long can you last? Will you have to watch this over and over to get it right? Can you handle all 15 minutes of edging from me? It's such a fun game!

Page 3 of 22 << First 1234513 ... Last >>