Release Year: 2016
Cast: Amateur
Genres: all sex, interracial, threesome, roleplay, cum in mouth, cum swap, big ass, milf
Video language: English

We ve been waiting around all week for this. A local Chop Shop we knew that was operating in the neighborhood finally was illegally
chopping up stolen cars in the back lot of Overtown. When the judge finally issued the warrant, we knew it was time to act. We
showed up when they were busy to make sure they didn t see us coming. When we showed up they were in shock. One man
claimed he didn t speak English so we let our Spanish speaking officers take him in. Leaving us with the shops owner. He was tall
slender black man with dreads, Me and officer Green knew we had something here. So After inspecting the shop and determining
that the cars were in fact all stolen. We gave him the only choice he can make. He had to suck my pussy. That nappy headed
criminal did his best, then he sucked my tits like a baby. We strip searched him and found that he was hot and packing heat. So we
quickly sucked him off and then me and officer Green took turns riding that dick. When he came. We cleared him of all charges.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9769kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 1.9 GB