Genres: HD

Scene 1: Is a lifeless sex doll or a zombie for that matter but a beautiful one with red hair. Penny is her name and i'm here to serve you. I slowly touch her and start grabbing her tits and poking/fingering her vagina. Time for my toy collection coming in good use and vibrate and using dildo on her pussy in missionary. Doggy style mode with the dildo and vibrator. I stand over her in bed where she lay flat and put my dick in her mouth. Holy Sh*it I activated her and the oral job she is doing is fantastic. I fuck her missionary and in doggy style. Back in missionary with hot steamy creampie.

Scene 2: In the shower for some cleaning. While I touch her nipples and breast, stretching her panties upwards her pussy and start fingering her a little before she BJ me. Finish with shower is time for, wow, what a lovely dress, she entertains me with some self fingering and fingering her in doggy style mode and spooning position. Time for blowjob again with cowgirl, doggy style, missionary with creampie.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:37:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 3.5 GB