Release Year: 2014
Studio: GloryholeSwallow
Cast: Diega
Genres: 10 Cumshots, Toy, Throat Fucking, Latina, Fucking, Fingering, Deepthroat, Brunette, Big Tits
Video language: English

Diega is no stranger to sucking off strangers and she would often go to the Gloryhole by herself to satisfy her boyfriends cuckold fantasies. He would give her a predetermined number of random guys to suck off and she couldn't leave until she met her quota. She would always get what he asked for and then some. This Latina was bred to suck cocks and swallow cum.
She was so much fun to watch that I didn't want to edit out any of the video which ended up being 1:48 hours long but I think you guys will agree that she's worth every gigabyte.
She doesn't just swallow each load that's fed to her, she savors each one like it's a special gift. She even spit a huge load into her empty water bottle to save it to swallow after she got a second load out of the same guy. I'm sure this cum swallowing nympho would swallow a bucket full of cum if she could get that many loads. Speaking of a bucket full of cum, wait until you see how much cum her picture perfect pussy can produce when she squirts!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:48:13
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2436kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.0 GB