Cast: Melody Jordan
Genres: Anal, Ass Fucking, Creampie
Video language: English

You've seen 20 year old redhead, Melody Jordan's first anal scene! it was so hot and especially that this girl lives to have her ass gaped and pounded all day and after she got it for the first time, she needs even more! well guess what guys..........now, she takes on not one, but two guys! melody certainly didn't waste anytime time adding another another first to her anal adventure. here, paul and myself both tag team and take turns on her well-worked gaping butthole! with all this anal action, her ass is gaping very widely and she craves more! i've never seen an anal newcummer like melody jordan in my 12 plus years of shooting. she's simply amazing. in this clip, i re-introduce her, take her clothes off and then i lick and finger her asshole and then paul comes in and does the same. he fingers her asshole with two fingers and fingers her furiously, getting this anal princess ready for the anal pounding and anal stretching she is begging for and deserves! i then start off the ass fucking in an up and over position and i fuck her ass good, gaping her ass into a now deep black gaping hole and then paul comes in and does the same and fucks her asshole with ferocity, really dishing it out! she is really really getting into this as this girl actually gets anal orgasms! she talks dirty as she is really getting used to being fucked in the ass now, she grabs and tears at the sheets, yells.....fuck my shithole!! go balls deep!! i'm not kiddin ya, guys, this girl is one for the ages!! from here, paul and i basically launch an all out anal assault on this girls gaping asshole and you can see her ass even creaming now! can an ass cum?? this girl's can! paul and i go back and forth and basically tag team the girl's asshole. then we get her in a reverse cowgirl position and paul annihilates her asshole with such fast and furious pounding, melody didn't know what hit her, lol. just look at her reactions and how she's cumming. i jump in and give her more - gaping her asshole to monster proportions. next, it's off to reverse piledriver and piledriver anal, where paul and i are working that ass over and over and over again. more gaping, and more ass orgasms! paul then fucks the out of her ass in a spoon position and she's in anal - more gaping - more ass popping sounds! now, it's time for a double cum discharge right into her asshole. we both go back to up and over anal and pound her as some more. i have paul do the job, since i can be twisted and get off watching at times and i'm dying to see this girl take another internal anal creampie! paul fills her ass up to the max and it forms a cum pool right into her asshole. i jump in and i'm ready to explode by now, and i deposit my load right on top filling her asshole up even more! one word: wow!!! next up: boy girl girl anal with melody, ashley storm and myself in a few weeks and then an anal gangbang after that.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 32:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9742kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB