Cast: Savannah C
Genres: 10 Cumshots, Brunette, Deepthroat, Deepthroat Cumshot, Fingering, Shaved, Tall, Tattoos
Video language: English

Savannah won the Member's vote this week and I'm sure you guys will be happy with your choice. I haven't talked to her in over a year and never expected her to want another visit but she sent me a text out of the blue so I was more than happy to take her for another feeding. I think it had something to do with her recent break-up and she was craving cock. This babe loves sucking cock and takes her time on each one giving them lots of TLC.
Everything was going great and she was chugging right along when some guy tried to find out if she was into being choked. It had me a little freaked out for a minute but he was just testing the waters which saved me from having to put a Gloryhole arm bar on him, haha.
We all like seeing deepthroat cum swallows and she enjoyed a few of them during this visit. I noticed that every girl that can do that has a very similar reaction when the cum gets pumped down their throat.
Enjoy watching her service 10 random cocks.

Format: mp4
Duration: 58:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4928kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 2.2 GB